Chapter eleven

Lucifer woke up early the next morning. He waited in the common room for Draco. He soon showed up and looked at Lucifer weirdly. "Since when do you wake up early, Lucif?"

"Ssince there iss a pressent in the great hall for everyone." Lucifer hissed. Someone slept as a snake again. Draco shivered at the parstletounge. He could understand him because of their mate connection. Lucifer smirked at Draco.

"Are you enjoying yoursself baby? Do you wissh me to carry on?" Lucifer hissed into Draco's ear. Draco shivered again and felt warmth go south.

"Not right now Lucif. Lets go to the hall before Dumbledore gets their." Draco dragged Lucifer to the great hall.

Upon reaching there, they saw Dumbledore picking up the box. Lucifer and Draco sat down and watched. As did everybody else in the room. Dumbledore opened the lid and gasped. His twinkling eyes now dull. He picked up the note and read.

------------------------------------------------
Dear Albus too many names Dumbledore,

Be prepared for whats to come. Or not. Either way your time is up.

Time for war, Albus.

Yours faithfully,
?
------------------------------------------------

Dumbledore looked up at the students watching him. He looked towards Lucifer, then turned and left the hall.

Lucifer chuckled and turned to eat his food. "What was in that box Lucif?" Draco asked.

"Only a Gryffindore. But do not worry. I gave them a tesst. They sstill wanted to sstick to Dumbledoress sside. I sshowed them everything Dumbledore had done. They weren't exactly innoccccent themsselvess anyway. They bullied firsst year Sslytherinss. They alwayss have." Lucifer replied. Draco sighed with relief. "Baby?" Lucifer asked seeing Draco's face.

"Yes?" Draco answered.

"You know i wouldn't kill any innoccccentss right? Baby?" Lucifer asked getting really worried. Draco turned towards Lucifer and hugged him.

"Lucif! Of course i do. I just wanted to check. I don't want you going to azkaban for something as stupid as this." Draco kissed his forehead and looked at him. Lucifer smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Minisstry cannot do anything anyway. They are 'neutral'. Thiss iss a war between 'light' and 'dark'. However, if any 'neutralss' are harmed or killed then people can be ssent there. I am only tessting the 'lightss' and 'darkss'. Sso i am not harming anyone, not in this war. Not that i believe in light, dark and neutral however. But it iss what it iss. Hopefully that can change one day. Hopefully after thiss war uncle Luccy can become minisster. I have done ssome background checking and it turnss out that Minisster Fudge iss an unredisstered 'light'. He is the minisster for one reasson only. He done it for Dumbledore." Lucifer replied, eating his food.

"Oh how are you in Slytherin. My Lucif is so smart." Draco chuckled teasing him. Lucifer chuckled at Draco.

"Becausse i am more sssly then ssmart. Pluss my animaguss iss a ssnake. Why wouldn't i be a Sslytherin?" Lucifer smirked.

"So when are we helping the three brats?" Draco asked. They came up with the nickname when they first got to know the three. They liked calling them brats so it stuck. And the three didn't care. It was better then the golden trio.

"Maybe tomorrow. We can assk Ssev to bring them into Sslytherin common room after hourss and if he can take them back sso they do not get into trouble."

"That sounds cool. Now, why did you sleep as a snake again? You know this happens everytime. And its weird because when we talk everyone can only hear me." Draco glared playfully for the last part.

"Oh i wass too exccited. You know i cannot ssleep when i am to exccited. I had to ssleep asss a ssnake becausse the transsformation tiress me out. And i become to tired to sswitch. I have to give it a few yearss before i can do it without feeling tired."

"How was that fun?"

"I am asss crazzy asss my father. Maybe even more. I jusst love to hear their sscreamss."

"And this is why i think your satans son. You know he can do that right. Put you into someone elses body and your actually the sporn of satan. You could be his son. Don't you want to know? We can go Gringotts and find out."

"No. I feel like if i go, then father will think i don't want him asss my father. Becausse i love him too much to let him even possssibly think that."

"He won't think that. He would understand about you wanting to know where you come from. It's him isn't it. He never found out who his parents were. The last name Riddle was given to him by the orphanage. He could be a pure blood and no one would know. He could be a muggleborn for Merlin's sake."

"Why would any pure blood give up their child?"

"He may of showed signs of being a wizard to late and they thought he was a squib. Not every pureblood likes squibs."

"Actually. Now that i think about it. Dumbledore could have taken him away from hiss family. He made a huge misstake putting him in that orphanage though." The two stopped talking as Dumbledore walked back in.

He walked to his seat and put his wand up to his neck so everybody can hear. "Morning students. I am afraid that i bring some terrible news. The war between light and dark has started. So, any neutrals in this castle please come to my office after breakfast you will be sent home. Light and dark students will be taught separately. Some more bad news to bring. Joeenia Kala was murdered at some point between dinner last night and this morning. We haven't a clue right now who is the culprit. However, we cannot send them to azkaban since this is war. Unless a neutral is harmed or killed they cannot go to azkaban." You could hear crying from friends of the Gryffindore and whispers about how the war will end. If anyone paid attention they would see half of Slytherin smirking.