Chapter 14

Lucifer sighed in happiness as he sat down on the couch. Draco cuddled into him and read his book. Tom and Severus read the daily gossip. (The name sounds much better.)
Narcissa sat knitting a scarf for Lucius.

Whom, came bursting into the living.
"I... I'm the minister of magic!! Fudge is.. is dead. They found him in his office. His head had been taken off! In his mouth was a note! He was an Unregistered light!" He shouted, with a mixture of excitement, shock and the old Malfoy signature 'I knew it!'

Narcissa jumped up and hugged him. "This is fantastic! Well not for him. But fantastic!" She laughed.

"They dropped the rule for being neutral so I was the first one to register. They all knew I was fit for the job and let me have it. Everything will get better from here." He chuckled spinning Narcissa around. Tom and Severus chuckled.

Lucifer smirked whilst he read his book. Draco just shook his head and got up to congratulate his father. Tom looked over at Lucifer to see his smirk. "Lucifer Salazar Marvalo Riddle." He said standing up. He stepped in front of Lucifer and crossed his arms. Gaining everyones attention. Lucifer closed his book.

"Yes father." He said.

"You didn't have anything to do with this did you?" He asked sternly.

"Father... would you really think I would do this?" He asked putting his hand to his heart with a fake hurt in his voice.

"Yes I would. Now answer the question young man." He said back.
Lucifer looked up at his father and sighed. He couldn't say anything so he smirked again. Tom sighed and pinched his nose.
"Can you all leave please. I would like to talk to my son in private." Without a word they all left.
As soon as the door shut Tom looked at his son.

"You don't hate me do you father?" Lucifer asked. His smirk now gone, leaving a scared look in his eyes. He weren't scared of Tom. He was scared of being hated by him. Tom was the one the take him away from the place he wasn't wanted. If he wasn't wanted here he had no where to go. There was silence so Lucifer started to silently cry. "You do hate me." He sobbed and ran out of the room. Tom shook himself out of his thinking and kicked the couch.

"I DON'T HATE YOU SON!" He yelled running out. Although it was to late. Lucifer had flew away. "Shit!" He shouted punching the wall.