Chapter thirteen

Five weeks had passed. One more 'light' side had died mysteriously at the second week. Today they could go home for the December holiday. So Lucifer had made plans to visit a certain minister. He had placed a puppet we all know and hate back in hogwarts to keep an eye on the 'dark' and 'light'. That stupid puppet was none other then Umbridge. She hated the Weasley twins the most for some unknown reason. -cough, fireworks in office, cough.- Although this time she weren't placed with as much power. Fudge had got lots of parents at his doorstep trying to strangle him to death the last time. So he weren't going to risk that .

"Hurry up Lucifer!" Draco yelled out.

"Oh hush. I am here." Lucifer said giving him a peck on the cheek. "Cannot wait until he is gone."

"Me neither. Now come on we will be late for the train." Draco whined dragging Lucifer out of the common room.

They made their way to the train and found their compartment which everyone was in. They put their trunks away and sat down. "Christmas break here we come!" Pansy cheered.

"Shhh our baby is sleeping." Fred whispered stroking Neville's hair whilst Neville was leaning against George.

"Awww your so cute. Why won't you three go out with each other?" Ron whispered.

"Why won't you and Blaise go out with each other?" George remarked. Ron shut his mouth and looked out the window. Blaise chuckled and sighed.

"Because.... he thinks you guys will judge him. Not the gender part... the amount part." Fred whispered looking dreamly at Neville.

"Well when he wakes up we will tell him we do not. Then my ship can sail." Pansy whispered.

"Really Pansy..." Blaise rolled his eyes at her.

"What? Do not say you don't ship them. If you don't then I am sorry but our friendship is over." Pansy huffed.

"Dramatic much. Of course I think they are good together. Your just making it creepy." Blaise said. Pansy being very childich stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh stop it you two." Draco whispered.

"Yes mum." They both said.

"Haha very funny. " Draco said.

Half an hour later they arrived at king's cross station. "Come on you lot hurry up." Narcissa said as soon as she saw them.

"Mum!" Draco shouted giving her a hug. Narcissa chuckled and hugged him back.

"You two head back. I have to do something." Lucifer said.

"And where are you going?" Narcissa asked putting her hands on her hips.

'Somewhere in London. That good enough.' He sighed. She gave him a look but sighed herself. She couldn't stop him. He was her lord's son.

'Fine. But be back before 12.' She sighed walking away with Draco.

'Bye!' Lucifer shouted walking into a floo. 'MINISTRY OF MAGIC.' He tumbled out of the floo and wiped himself off. The floo he came out of was outside of the ministry. He cloaked himself with a spell so no one could see him. He entered the large building and looked for the ministers office. He soon found it and entered.

The minister sat at his desk going through some papers. He looked up at the sound of his door closing and frowned when he saw nobody. 'I need sleep.' He mumbled rubbing his eyes. Although he soon froze when he heard a dark chuckle. He looked up in shock and still, he couldn't see anybody. 'W-who is there? You c-can't hurt me I'm n-neutral.' He stuttered out.

'Really.... but I have been told your an unregisstered light. Naughty naughty. Your the minisster of magic. You sshould be neutral.' The voice chuckled.

'H-how do you know that?! Who are you?! SHOW YOURSELF!' He yelled frightened and annoyed someone had found out.

'You'll find out in time. But for now... let'ss have ssome fun.'

~~~

Lucifer walked out the office and sighed. That was too short for him. With one last look back he walked away. The former minister lay lifeless on the floor. A note in his mouth saying he was an unregistered light and to look in his draws for proof.

================================

Sorry about the long wait people. I'm in the horrid year 11 now so it is harder to write these chapters. So as a story I am publishing three chapters.

Sincerely Gayyyyy.