Chapter 8

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
############################
People stared at them in shock and one dimwit decided to open their mouth.

"FAGS DON'T BELONG HERE!" Ginevra Weasley shouted. Everyone gasped and turned to Ginevra in shock.

Draco tensed and pulled away. Lucifer felt hurt but he had a problem to deal with. He turned towards Ginevra and pulled out his wand. He looked at Ronald waiting for a reaction. Ronald looked at his younger sister than back at Lucifer. He shook his head and Lucifer understood.

"Keep your gob shut and i wont do anything. Keep talking than i will do something." Lucifer warned her. But she wouldn't give up that easily.

"Fuck off, you whore." She replied back. Lucifer sighed and sent a curse at her, her hair be cut up to under her chin.

"I warned you." Everyone laughed and because of what happened previously and because of being a lesbian herself, Mcgonagal did not do anything and joined the laughing but covered her mouth.

"My hair! You son of bitch!" She pointed to Draco and Lucifer rushed in front of him. "AVAD..." She was interupted before she could finish.

"GINEVRA WEASLEY PUT THAT WAND DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" Ronald shouted. Ginevra wined in protest but eventually put her wand down and ran out the hall.

Before she had completely gone, Lucifer cast a spell at her to grow her hair back. He turned to Draco and hugged him. "Come on sweetie. Lets get you some food." They walked to their seats and sat down. They started to eat but it was still very quiet. Lucifer looked up to see everyone still staring. "Yes we are very gay. And we are together. Now, stop staring its rude." Knowing thats all they are going to get, everyone began eating.

When their dinner was done the first years entered the hall. After they were sorted the old git stood up and done his speach. The older years had their pudding and went to their tower, apart from the prefects. The firsties had their food and followed the prefects up to their tower. Once in the common room Severus entered and done his normal speech.

"Hello my snakes, new and old. In this house, we are family. It does not matter who your parents are. You will not get far if you follow your mother and father around for the rest of your life. No, we leave that up to the female Weasley. Which, brings us to are first rule.

No Weasleys are to be harmed for one reason, two of them are in this house. Second reason they, apart from the two females, are friends. If you want to play a prank on them... be my guest. But if you wish to harm or bully. That will not happen. Although when it comes to the female Weasley's you must ask one of the males first.

Second rule. We have worked hard on Slytherins repitation. If you ruin it, i will take five points away everytime you do something stupid. We must show the other houses that we are not what they think we are. That could mean, if one of the other houses drop their books, help them out. If one of the other houses gets picked on, stand up to the bully. Even the Gryffindore's. I tolerate no bullying.

Third rule. If you are planning on doing something you shouldn't be doing. Do not get caught. And tell me your up to something. That way i am prepared to leave in the middle of the night when you are caught.

This is a warning to all of you snakes. A war will happen this year. Some may not make it out alive. So if you are not ready for a war, please tell me. You will be moved to Riddle manor before it really begins or another manor connected to the Riddles. No telling the other houses about this war.
Now off to bed." Everyone left, whispering about what they had just been told.

Lucifer instead of going to bed, went to visit his friend. He walked to the snake statue and hissed at it to open. The statue moved aside and Lucifer walked down the secret passage and entered the chamber of secrets.