Chapter nine

He hissed for his friend to come out. Soon a large snake appeared. Lucifer looked into her eyes and smiled. He loved this basilisk. He could look into her eyes because she can control her gift.

"Hello Missssy how wass your holiday?" Lucifer asked the basilisk, Missy.

"Very well ssnakelu. How wass yourss?" She answered back. Lucifer chuckled at the nickname.

"Much better than the last. I came into my inheritancce and i found my mate. Which, iss Draco by the way. And i like that nickname better, sstick with that one." Lucifer replied. Missy hissed a chuckle. The names she had said in the past were truely terrifying. Lulu, snakeling, hatchling and more. Lucifer had suggested Loki instead of Lulu but Missy declined quickly. She already had a snakeling called Loki. "How are my lil ssnakes doing? I missssed them terribly."

"Ahh. That remindss me. They inssissted you turn to your animaguss form and play hide and sseek." After he had found the chamber of secrets, he also found Salazar Slytherins library and found a book on animgai. As soon as he saw it, he learnt it quickly. His animagus form being a carpet python. Not large but he was just bigger then her snakelings. Lucifer groaned. That game really tired him out. "Hey itss your fault you told them about it. I warned you ssnakelu."

"I know." Lucifer sighed and turned into his snake form. For about an hour he played with the little ones. They soon got tired and so did Lucifer. "Well, I missssed you guyss terribly. However, i am increadibly tired. Sso goodnight you lil guyss. Goodnight Missssy." He said slithering away.

Thank Severus for letting each Slytherins have their own room, otherwise people would be seeing a very tired snake slithering onto its bed. To tired to change back, Lucifer fell asleep in his snake form. Would he regret sleeping like that? Yes. He always had difficulty speaking english if he was a snake for too long. But oh well. He was tired.