Chapter twenty one

Weeks went by and Dumbledore was now pacing in his office.
'My plan has come crashing down because of the Weasley's. And that Minerva is taking over, for now. What am I going to do?!' Dumbledore yelled to himself. 'I could use plan b. But it's too soon. I have my secret army prepared so i guess it isn't a bad idea.... ugh! It's the only way now. I'll call Severus, let him get prepared. They won't see it coming.' He crackled the last part as he walked to his fireplace. 'Severus Snape!' Moments later the face of Severus appeared in the fire.

'Yes, Albus?' Severus sighed.

'It's time. Get yourself ready and meet me in my office.'

'As you wish Albus, I'll be right up.' Severus smirked as he chucked water over his fireplace. Severus turned around and faced his guests.
'You heard that, right?'

'Yes, we did Sev. Stupid fool for thinking you're loyal to him.' Lucifer chuckled.

'Hmm. Think it's best we inform Tom, mother and father.' Draco said. 'Better get this over and done with.' Severus nodded and turned back to his fireplace, drying it off with his wand, chucking some floo powder in.

'TOM RIDDLE AND LUCIUS MALFOY!' He shouted into it. Soon two faces appeared in the fire.

'Hello sugar bun.' Tom smirked. Severus whispered words to himself as he turned a light shade of pink and everyone laughed at the name.

'It's started. Get your arses over here.' Severus mumbled to them. Toms and Lucius' faces disappeared only to reappear in the room, with there body intact this time. Narcissa came through the fireplace behind them, Jasper following behind.

'Jasper!' Lucifer gasped as he rushed forward and hugged the large cat. 'You shouldn't be here, you could get hurt!'

'I told him that but he jumped through at the last second.' Tom sighed as he hugged Severus.

"I couldn't leave you to fight him all alone Lu." Jasper said through their mind link.

'I don't care whether I'm hurt, I can't lose you. You or Slither.' Lucifer sniffed.

"Tough luck." Jasper chuckled as he licked Lucifer's cheek. Lucifer sighed and stood up.

'Let's get this done. All of us split up and go to different houses. We need to inform everyone. Tom, Lucius and Narcissa to Slytherin. They won't freak out at seeing you. I'll go to Gryffindore. Draco to Hufflepuff. Severus to Ravenclaw, then Dumbledore. We'll meet up in the great hall.' Lucifer said to everyone. They all agreed and went their ways. Severus informed Ravenclaw then made his way to Dumbledore's office.

'Sorry I took so long Albus. A student needed help with something. I'm here now, you ready. Little Riddle is in the great hall.' Severus said as he entered. Dumbledore nodded and held out his arm, Severus raising his eyebrow as a reply. 'I'm lazy. And it's quicker.' Severus rolled his eyes and reached out to touch his arm. They were soon in the great hall. Dumbledore stared shocked at the scene he saw. Every wand in the hall was directed at him. However, the thing he was most shocked about was a familiar man he hated with every fiber of his body.

'Riddle!' He spat. 'What are you doing in my castle?'

'It's not your castle you fool. It's the founders castle. Dippet made a mistake letting you take over.' Tom spat back. 'And I had help getting into the school.' Dumbledore was fuming as he looked around for the culprit who helped him. Though when he was looking around he came face to face with Severus' wand.

'Severus! You too?! Why?!' Dumbledore yelled. Severus rolled his eyes and raised his hand.

'I was never on your side you git, you just thought I was. And does this help with finding who let Tom in?' Severus replied, wriggling his fingers. Albus saw the ring and paled. 'I guess it does.' As soon as Severus finished speaking a loud thud was heard throughout the hall. Hundreds of people had just appeared and surrounded Dumbledore.