Chapter fifteen

Draco could sence his Lu was upset. He had to control himself to not run in there and cuddle Lucifer. He didn't like his Lu upset.
His thoughts were stopped when Lucifer ran out of the room crying. His wings spread and he flew away.
Tom came out shouting "I DON'T HATE YOU SON!"
Draco's protective side came out and he growled at Tom.

"What did you do?!" He hissed. His tail wagging angrily and his ears popping out.

"Draco!" Narcissa shouted as Draco began changing into his cat form. Although she had no control over him now and it was too late since he had transformed and launched at Tom. Since he was just a cat he couldn't do much. A few scratches and bites and he ran off. He sniffed for his mate and ran after him.

His mate wasn't far since Draco found him outside curling up to a tree. His breathing out of control. A sad Veela was a depressed Veela. Only Draco could help him now. So Draco ran up to Lucifer in his cat form and sat on his lap purring.
Lucifer chuckled and stroked him.
"Hello baby." He sniffled.
"He hates me." He sobbed. Draco put his paw over Lucifer's hand. And thanks to the bond they share Draco can talk to him in his cat form.

"No he doesn't. As you flew off he shouted he doesn't hate you." And he licked Lucifer's hand.

"I know, I heard him. But that was when I ran. He didn't answer me straight away. He does Dray. He does hate me." He sobbed.

"I'm sure he doesn't." Draco formed back into his human self and cuddled Lucifer. He gave him a kiss and put his head on his chest.
"And if he does. I'll always love you Lu." He kissed him again but longer. Lucifer moaned into the kiss and licked Draco's bottom lip. Draco parted his mouth and let Lucifer enter. His tongue doing wonders to his body. They stood up not parting from each other and Draco put his legs around Lucifer's waste. Lucifer's wings spread and he flew them through his open bedroom window.

They landed on the bed and Lucifer laid Draco and himself down.
Lucifer moved his lips to Draco's neck and bit down hard. His teeth marking Draco's skin.
Draco shuddered at the feeling and let out a high moan.
Lucifer smirked and sucked on the mark he left. Draco chocked on a moan. Lucifer's hand traveled to Draco's shirt, undoing all the buttons and took the shirt off. His lips leaving his neck and travelling down to his chest. He sucked everywhere and everywhere making his way to Draco's nipple. He sucked hard on it and Draco let out a deep moan.
"Lucifer...."

"Hmmm." He hummed.

"Please." He begged.

"Please what baby?" He smirked kissing down to Draco's trousers.

"I need you please." He begged again.

"Ok baby... what's the magic word?" Lucifer asked as he unbuttoned Draco's trousers pulling them off, along with his boxers. Draco hissed as air hit his rock hard cock.
"Magic word baby?"

"Just fuck me hard would ya!" Draco moaned out loud as Lucifer kissed his cock. Lucifer chuckled and sat up. He clicked his fingers and a tub of lube and Draco's collar appeared in his hand.

"Close enough." He put the collar around Draco's neck. "Keep this on forever? It looks lovely on you."

"Anything for you just fuck me would ya." Draco whined. Lucifer chuckled and put some lube onto his fingers and slowly let one enter Draco's ass. Draco winced at the new feeling but soon got used to it. Moving moving ships to get accustomed to the intruder. Lucifers pushed it in more and pulled it out. In again and out again. Draco got used to the one so Lucifer put another. Draco moaned as the second entered. Pain forgotten with the pleasure over powering it. He stretched him as much as he could and pulled his fingers out. Draco whined at the loss, but as Lucifer pulled of his trousers and pants, then lubed his cock and put his tip at Draco's entrance, Draco prepared himself. Lucifer looked into Draco's eyes.

"Are you sure?" He checked. He didn't want to hurt his baby. Draco nodded his head.

"Fuck me Lucifer!" He cried out. Forgetting that they haven't put up silencing wards. Lucifer groaned and pushed in. Draco gasped at the new feeling. Being filled up was knew to him.
Lucifer pushed all the way in, just missing Draco's prostrate. Lucifer pulled out and shoved back in. This time hitting Draco's prostrate.
"Oh Merlin!" He moaned out. Lucifer sped up and repeated the action over and over. Sending Draco into a moaning mess. Draco wrapped his legs around Lucifer's waist so he had a better angle. This worked better as the next time Lucifer pounded into Draco he let out a scream if pleasure. Draco's hands moved to Lucifer's hair and grabbed. Lucifer growled and grabbed hold of Draco's wrists and held them together with one hand and holding them over Draco's head. Draco couldn't help but get even hornier at this. Lucifer attached his mouth to Draco's and they snogged each others faces off as Lucifer pounded into Draco.

With one last pound Draco came all over Lucifer stomach and chest with a loud pleasurable scream. Lucifer also came into Draco's hole, filling him up. Lucifer's veela instincts kicked in and he let go of Draco's wrist and lurched forward, his sharp teeth penetrating the gape in Draco's neck from where he had marked him earlier. Draco gasped at the action. But he soon moaned at the feeling. His body felt like it was on fire as his blood was being drained. Lucifer pulled back a few seconds later. He had marked Draco as his now. No one could ever do anything to him. If they did try anything, they would get killed instantly. Lucifer rode out the orgasm and exited, falling down next to Draco. Whom, curled into Lucifer yawning.
"Go to sleep baby." He sighed kissing his forehead. With his wand he cleaned the mess covering his front and any that was leaking out of Draco's ass cheeks.
Draco hummed and closed his eyes.
"I love you Dray." He whispered.

"I love you too Lu." He whispered falling asleep. Lucifer put the cover over them and sighed. He felt much better now.

Lucifer then felt lucky that he had covered Draco and himself since Tom entered the room a second later.

"Lucifer we need to...." he started but he was interupted by Lucifer.

"Shhh. My baby is sleeping." He whispered stroking Draco's hair.

"Sorry." He whispered as he sat on the edge of the bed. He sighed as he looked at his son. Whom was looking away at Draco trying to avoid eye contact.
"Son I don't hate you. I was thinking about everything. I am so sorry. I don't hate you son. I just wish you could have told me you were planning this. I didn't find out the war had started until a few days after the first kill. I had no clue who was killing them. I hoped you would have told me if you were doing this. I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Lucifer cried quietly, sitting up and hugging him.

"Its ok son. Shh I'm here now. I love you son. And whilst we are talking. You can find out if your Satan's son. Your mine whilst your alive. You'll always be. Even when your dead and I'm dead. I can always share. I couldn't care less. Your my son. I'll be looking after you whilst your alive. I'm the one who raised you I to the beautiful man you are today." He said rubbing Lucifer's back. Lucifer chuckled and shrugged happily into his father's chest. Although a tug at his shirt caught his attention. Lucifer looked back at Draco to see him staring.

"What's up baby?" Lucifer asked.

"The ceiling. And I told you he didn't hate you and told you he wouldn't care if you checked. Now get here, i want cuddles. You owe me. You basically drained everything from me." Draco whispered. Lucifer chuckled and laid back down, Draco cuddling back up to him.

"I'll be going now." Tom said standing up. "Love you son." He walked to the door.

"Love you dad." He whispered. Tom reached the door and looked back.

"And son?" He called.

"Yes?" He said looking at Tom.

"Put up silencing wards next time. We could hear you from the dinning room." And he walked out. Lucifer blushed and hid his face in Draco's soft blonde hair. They soon fell into a calm sleep.

Both not prepared for what's to come.