Chapter 2

Hiya lovleys.
Hope you enjoy.

############################

"Father." Lucifer said knocking on his fathers office door.

"Come in." His father called. Lucifer entered and sat on his couch.

-Lucifer has his own couch in every room, he can't be on his feet for long. When he was five his legs kept caving in so they had a private doctor check them. The doctor said he had very weak legs. After this Lucifer always trained so his legs got used to him on them all the time. He couldn't very well colapse in the middle of a battle now could he. And they couldn't get them fixed since their doctor wasn't skilled enough. Tom couldn't go anywhere and Lucifer wanted his father there with him and they couldn't force him to go. Because like mentioned. He was more insane then his father-

"What is wrong son?" Tom said getting up and sitting next to Lucifer.

"Father, what do you think of people who like the same sex?" Lucifer asked.

"Well... son I think it's time we had a talk." Lucifer nodded so his father continued.

"You know I have been going out with someone for a while now right." His father started.

"Yes."

"Well I think its time you know who they are."

"Ok. Is it someone I know? Who is she?" 'wow your really bad at connecting things arn't you son.' His father thought.

"It's. It's ummm. It's Severus." Lucifer looked confused for a second but when it clicked his eyes went wide.

"Oh. Thats what you think then. Are you bi or gay or others...?" Lucifer asked.

"Very much gay." He answered. "Are you ok with that?"

"Am I ok with that?! Duh i'm ok with that. I would love Severus as my mother. Wait I mean father. Ummm what would he be? And your going to propose right? Ohhh salazar slytherin I owe Lucius 10 gallions."

"That's up to you son. I'm going ask him soon. And i'm not going to ask about that last bit. Now why did you ask that question anyway?"

"Oh ummm -breath luc- CAN I ASK DRACO TO BE MY BOYFRIEND?" At first his father was shocked, but then he calmed down and said....

"Yes. Yes you can."

"Thank you so much. Now I need to floo to Lucius and ask him."

"Son? How long have you liked Draco like that?"

"Oh we both feel the same way, I think. I just wouldn't be hair boyfriend because I didn't know your views on it. And I think it started for me when I was five and he stuck by me even when he heard about my legs. He always cheared me up. He kissed my forehead and I kinda knew it from there." (Awww how cute)

"Oh. So you've felt like this for twelve years and you didn't do anything. Come on Lucifer your better then that."

"I know and I have to fix something now cause we just had an argument so... talk to you later. First stop Lucius."

"See you later son." Tom said, watching his son walk to the fire place.

"Bye. MALFOY MANOR" he shouted and he was gone.

###########
Thats it for now hope you enjoyed.

Sincerely Izzy.