When you meet

Jane:   You were walking home after visiting a friend. It was night out so you were walking pretty quickly. When you heard the clicking of heals behind you you quickly turned around. Standing there, as if she stopped when you did, was a beautiful woman. She had black hair, a black dress on that complimented her figure, black lipstick and black heels. The only sad offsetting thing was her white skin and pitch black eyes causing you to wonder what happened to such a beautiful person. The moonlight shined on her and reflected off an object in her hand to reveal a knife. You quickly turn and began to run from the woman clearly able to hear the clacking of heels behind you chasing you.

~Time skip~

She's been chasing you for ten minutes and luckily you had the head start. You made it to your front door and managed to unlock it but before you could enter and close the door the woman tackled you. "Get off of me!" You cried and all she did was put a finger to your lips "Be quiet y/n I don't wish to hurt you!" She stated sweetly. "T-Then what do you want from me?" You questioned scared and she laughed "I don't want anything from you! I just want to know a beautiful woman!" She replied climbing off of you to help you up. As she pulled away you felt a slip of paper in you hand "Call me!" She stated walking away and you closed you door before locking up the house.

Clockwork: You were currently sitting down and drawing. Lately you had been reading Creepypasta's and you had developed a tiny crush on one particular woman. You felt bad for clockwork and everything she had to go through. You were drawing her and to you she was absolutely sexy even with the clock in her eye. Towards the end of the sketch you thought you heard your window opening through your music but just thought you imagined it.

~Time skip~

When you finished adding color you felt your headphones taken out. You could now clearly hear ticking from a clock and froze. You only knew one person with a clock on them and turned around. There she was standing there in front of you in her thick navy blue jacket. She was hovering over you with a smirk on her face. You didn't know how to react and just sat there paralyzed. She chuckled at your reaction and climbed out the window "I'll be back soon y/n!" She stated jumping down.

Nina: You've been being stalked lately and it scares you. You were sitting on the swings letting your long (H/C) flow through the wind when the feeling of being watched came back. Then the chains next to you rattled causing you to freeze in fear. Was this the stalker that's been watching you all this time? Were you just overreacting and possibly ruining a new friendship? 
~Time skip~
After awhile you looked to your left to see a girl around your age. She had black hair with a good portion in the front dyed pink tied into a ponytail by a red ribbon, off white skin, a slit smile in her cheeks, and beautiful red eyes. She was wearing a purple hoodie, a black skirt with red and black thigh high socks and black and white converses on. In your eyes she was a beautiful creature "Is something wrong y/n?" She asked "Yeah! I don't know your name!" You replied. She giggled an adorable giggle "I'm Nina and before you ask yes I was the one stalking you!" She stated as she stood up. She slipped piece of paper into your hands "Call me!" She stated before running away.

Rouge: Nineteen, still in college and interning at a local animal shelter as a receptionist your doing just fine. Your life got even better when you met a beautiful woman. She had brown hair, dark brown eyes and a dazzling smile. She was wearing a brown hoodie, blue jeans and black combat boots. "Hello! Can you show me where the cats section is Ms.L/N?" She asked and you nodded your head in response. You then proceeded to show her the way "You have a beautiful name! Can I walk you home?" She asked you and you once again nodded your head.
~Time skip~
When you went outside you found the girl in the parking lot. "Ready to go?" She asked "Yeah!" You replied still stunned by her beauty. As you guys walked you got to know her a little better and eventually reached your house. As you walked up to your door you turned "W-Wait I never got your name!" You called as she walked away "Left it on a note in your bag!" She called back.

Zero: You were walking home from watching a movie in theaters and you felt watched. Just then someone pulled you into an ally way and pinned you to the wall. She had white skin, white hair, silver eyes, black stitches in her cheeks, and wearing a black dress, a white and black scarf and black combat boots. She  stared down over your smaller frame with a smirk on her face and then she knocked you out.
~Time skip~
You woke up to an ice pack on your head and in bed. You sat up to look around and discovered you were in your room. On your nightstand next to you was a note. On it read "Hope I didn't hit you to hard y/n be back soon~! -Zero" and on the back was her number. She was cute but very scary so calling her was an iffy.

JudgeAngels: Y/N was walking about an alleyway with her hood up and a can of spray paint in her pocket. She stopped when she found a clear wall and took out the can. She then shook the can and began spray painting the wall. She heard movement on her right and stopped to look but there was nothing. She then continued to spray paint the wall stopping every once in awhile to shake the can.
~Time skip~
When y/n finished the wall she heard clapping on her right "I hope you plan on washing that off tomorrow!" A sweet voice said from the darkness. A girl a little smaller then y/n approached her from the darkness. She was wearing a tight white dress with matching stockings and boots complimenting her physique. She had short platinum blonde hair and black eyes with little lights in them like stars. "What's it to ya?" Y/n asked and the girl shook her head disappointed "It's wrong!" The girl replied and threw a ball of paper at y/n before walking away. Y/n picked it up 'Angel? What a beautiful name!' She thought.

(I'm going out on a limb here and saying I'm not going to be good at this! But with encouragement from creepyfan69 I am taking a step in writing a story for my female readers! I will probably not to smut and leave it to creepyfan69 unless she manages to encourage me into which will be very difficult. Anyway enjoy a new story that will have the same following pattern almost as my boyfriend book!)