Epilogue

18 months later.

***

That night you had been attacked by Sadie had been the craziest night of your life, but it felt worlds away now. The time after had flown by in a whirlwind, and you were easily swept away in the business of it all.

You had finished school, finally. Your senior year was gruelling and non-stop and was a main contributor to the time slipping through your fingers, but you'd made it in the end. You had spent a very large portion of your year wondering what the hell you wanted to do when you had finished school, but by the end of it, your answer was clearer than anything.

You went to go work with the boys, adding a figure to their ranks. Thinking about how helpless and confused you'd felt yourself when you had first been introduced to this whole new world, and the solace granted to you by Yoongi and all of his friends, was all the convincing you needed to give the same to others.

Your mother wasn't the most keen about you getting a job based solely around vampires and vampire dangers, especially when the new of Sadie finally came to light, but she caved eventually and now supported you as best she could. You still saw her often thankfully, she was still your greatest fried and an exceptional mother, but you did not live in the tiny two bedroom with her anymore. Not long after you had finished school you had actually moved in with Yoongi, and consequently the rest of the boys. It did feel pretty quick to be moving in with Yoongi, and it was really quite an experience living with seven other boys, but after the scare that both of you had that night with Sadie, you'd decided it was pointless to waste anymore time being unsure of things. And you certainly hadn't regretted it since it happened.

In regards to Sadie, things had been a little crazy there as well. Jin and Hoseok had returned from checking on her that night, and had said that you had not killed her, which strangely made you very relieved. They said they called the cops, and that she was taken into custody that night, but nothing would happen to her unless you pressed charges. You were kind enough to not want to kill her, but you were not going to pass up the opportunity to throw her ass behind bars, so you very willingly pressed charges. A couple of the street cameras showed the footage of Sadie attacking you, and she was eventually charged guilty with unprovoked physical abuse, attempted kidnapping and attempted murder. Everyone believed she was simply psychotic, nobody mentioned once the existence of vampires.

Having her behind bars made you feel a whole lot safer, and while things were rough for you right after everything happened, you had gotten on with your life completely fine.

In the time since she was put away you let yourself focus more on yourself, improving your abilities and powers. You were now completely finished growing into your vampire side. All your senses had improved considerably - although not to the extent of the other boys who were full blooded - and your strength wasn't something to play around with. But that was all the boring stuff. Your powers had developed splendidly as well. After much practise you had gotten a much better grip on your powers, one of the first things you'd been able to do fluently being the whole sensing thing. Automatically you had been able to sense when someone was near, and what they were. As time went, your radar of how close someone had to be for you to sense them grew, and if you focused real hard, you could sense everyone in about a kilometres distance. You had also, thankfully, learned how to tune it out if you wished, so if you were in a place with a high human count you weren't going to go insane from all the heartbeats. When looking towards vampires, you were now able to distinguish what vampires had been blessed with powers, and you were currently working on seeing if you could actually distinguish what their powers were. It was the most fun to play with and you were relentlessly pushing yourself further to see if you could do something new, or make your power greater.

But what had been the smoothest sailing in your life after that night was things with Yoongi. You'd snapped right into the rhythm of a relationship instantly, and couldn't have been any happier about it. He was amazing - grumpy, doting and annoying, sure - but perfect in every single way. The only hitch in your relationship was the fact that you did have six housemates which was quite overbearing at times and privacy was very little, but it was obvious neither of you were keen on leaving the group of them anytime soon. They were your family now.

Everything that had happened had lead to you being the happiest you think you'd ever been in your whole life. You didn't even know you could feel this good, but whenever you took the time to take a step back and look at your life, your whole chest felt like it was going to explode with the amount of joy you felt.

You felt that same familiar feeling now standing outside a little café. Well, not just any café. Lilliana's. It was the one down the street form your old school, the one where you had first sat down with Yoongi and had your entire life flipped upside down. You found it quite ironic that you were there now, seeing as you were currently tasked with finding someone in the store and doing the exact same. There was a girl that worked there, Olivia, and she was a half-vampire, just like you. In the past year you had been working with the boys you had found these cases had been the most common for you. Seeing as you had been in the situation yourself, you were the best equipped at guiding others through their transitions.

Olivia had no idea she was half-vampire, and you had the exciting job of letting her know, something you were on your way to do now. Well, sort of. You were going to ease her into it, instead of the bomb-dropping of information Yoongi had given you.

You pushed open the doors to the coffee shop and smiled at the flood of memories that came rushing back to meet you. You could practically see you and Yoongi sitting there at the booth off the side. You smiled at the thought but focused on the task at hand. You looked towards the counter and saw her standing there, wiping down one of the counters. She had long brown hair and dark olive skin, and she looked so young despite only being a couple years younger than you. Oh, how you were going to change her life.

You waltzed up to the counter and smiled brightly when she saw you.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." You said. Olivia definitely looked weirded out, which was granted seeing as you had just introduced yourself instead of ordering food or a coffee like a normal person. "I was wondering if I could have a minute of your time?"