50

A week after you were home, finally. You entered to take a tour around as you missed this place. Jin saw you as he chuckled. "Jagi! You know this place is going nowhere. You can rest now & tour it later. I'll make you dinner. Now go freshen up.", Jin said heading towards the kitchen.

You quickly took a shower & changed into a comfortable nightwear. As you headed down stairs you saw it. Shit! Even his back was tempting you causing you to gulp. You tip toed behind him & shouted in his ears. He in turn shouted, being panicked he fell down. You were now a laughing mess. So engulfed in laughing you didn't saw him coming towards you.  He glared at you & went back to continue what he was doing. You took the chance to hug him from back & put your hands inside his shirt pinching his nipples. He gasped as you started running. He was quick enough to grab you &  sweep you off your feet & headed towards your shared bedroom.

Placing you on bed he hovered over you. "Baby Girl don't you think you should be punished?", his dark expression was tempting enough. You were nowhere innocent & decided to tease him more. "What did I do Jin or should I say daddy?", you caressed his broad shoulders smirking. "Fuck! You don't understand what you are called in for yourself baby girl.", he breathed heavily as you rubbed his crotch area. "Show me daddy. If I'm a bad girl punish me. Please let me feel you inside me.", you nibbled on his ears. "I'll make sure that this house echo your moans again.", Jin said kissing you. You both undressed each other. You missed his touch beyond this as you wrapped your hands around his neck.

He immediately held your hands & pinned them above your head, "Enjoying your punishment huh baby girl? But You have to obey your daddy. Understood?". You nodded. With that he walked towards the closet. You felt an instant void at the loss of his touch. Your eyes widened when he returned. He was holding a  handcuff & a piece of cloth. You just got wetter thinking about what will happen next.

"You must have understood baby girl. Now be a good girl & show your hands to daddy.", he said & you showed your hands. He handcuffed your hands to the bed. He kissed you before blindfolding you.  You mentally screamed in excitement. You wanted him so badly.

But where was Jin? You waited for his next move but you felt him not being present in the room. You called his name but no response. You gasped as you felt something cold on your nipples.

Jin pressed the ice cube on your nipples as you moan at the tingling sensation. "You called me by my name baby girl?", he asked. You could feel him smirking. "S-Sorry daddy.", you spoke between your moans. He pressed the cubes along the length of your body while his hands fondled with your breasts.

You screamed in pleasure as he bit your nipple. "This is for calling me by my name.", he said before kissing you. He trailed his kisses from your jaws to collarbones to chest marking you everywhere. He went down as his thumb rubbed your clit while his tongue licked your slit. "Already dripping for me baby girl?", his tongue worked magic though he was slow teasing you.

You placed your legs on shoulders causing him to stop immediately. "Eager baby girl? You want my tongue to work wonders in that cunt of your's?". You nodded impatiently. He didn't waste any time as he started devouring you. You were a moaning mess by now. The pleasure he was giving you was too much for you to handle.

When you were about to cum he stopped. You frowned as you couldn't release. He opened your blindfold and placed your legs over his shoulders saying, "Look at me baby girl while I fuck you out of your senses. The moment you break the eye contact I'll stop then & there. Understood?", he asked as you nodded again.

He started thrusting at a normal speed gradually increasing his speed. You were screaming out his name maintaining eye contact with him. With his veins popping up the view was seductive enough to make you yield your orgasm. He thrusted into you roughly causing you to arch back. You were close & started clenching around his member. He understood & thrusted more roughly causing you to cum. His thrusts became sloppy as he too climaxed soon after. You were still over stimulating when he uncuffed your hands. You were rubbing your hands as you saw Jin staring you.

He leaned in to kiss you. "I'm not done with you yet baby girl.", he pulled away. "On your four.", he said as you got on your four with all your energy left. He positioned himself behind you. "Count for me baby girl.", with that he spanked your ass. " O-One... Two... Three..... ....Ten.", you counted as he kept on spanking you. Your breathe hitched as he slammed into you without any warning. "Louder baby girl. Let me know how good am I fucking you right now.", he moaned between his words. "I-I'm going to cum daddy." "Wait for me baby girl.", you clenched around him again try not to cum. He groaned at this feeling. After few more thrusts you both climaxed. You fell down on your stomach while he fell on you.

"It was amazing Jagi.", he said kissing your bare back. You were too numb to respond. "Jagi let me wash you up. Come on. Jagi.. Jagi", he called. You already fell asleep. He chuckled seeing you. After cleaning you, he laid beside you. " I love you", he said kissing your forehead before falling asleep.

You woke up at midnight to your find your stomach grumbling. You were hungry but too sore at same time. Seeing Jin sleeping peacefully beside, you didn't make any sound getting up. You wore a nighty & limped down to kitchen. Too lazy for anything else, you searched for ramen. You sat on the chair chugging the ramen as you saw Jin coming down. His eyes still half closed, they searched for you.

"Hey! I'm here!", you waved your hands in front of him. " I'm not blind you know.", he quirked his brows still sleepy, "what are you doing here at this hour."  "And someone said he isn't blind.", you said holding up the bowl. "I'm hungry too.", he pouted. " Then go make yourself one.", you stuck out your tongue. "I guess you forgot what happened few hours ago. Mind me reminding you again?", he smirked. "Do you have a wheelchair here? I guess no. So don't even think about it.", you shoved some ramen in his mouth. Rest of the night you both spent laughing & cuddling.

Annyeong my readers! Please give me some holy water! (。・ωฅ)ฅ(・д・'๑)don't mind‧º·˚

Double updates today as a part of compensation! (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

View! Thank me later!(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃

Keep Reading, Keep Voting! 🧡💚
Borahae! 💜✨❤