43

Your eyes moved towards the creaking sound of the door. What you saw made you sick. You felt your stomach curling inside, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. There entered 2 men holding Taehyung who was bleeding heavy, almost senseless. "TaeTae!", you screamed in horror. No response. He didn't move, not even a bit. Seemed as all of his energy was drained, blood dripped from every visible part of his body. The bonny face was now hidden behind bruises & cuts.

"What did you do to him?", you asked Minhye. "Me? Oh no no! The credit goes to him.", she turned around as your eyes darted on Taemin. "Hi! I'm Taemin.", he said smirking. "He really loves you. Ain't he? I was almost going to get killed by him. But the moment he saw you on gunpoint he gave up everything, not even wasting a second.", Taemin continued. A feel of disgust spring across your body. First your brother, then your best friend & maybe your husband was next on the line. 3 lives, 3 persons closest to you, 3 suffering souls. And 1 culprit, that was you. This realization galled you to sit in silence closing your eyes.

They called you several times, mocked you, even kicked Taehyung to get a reaction from you. But what didn't know was you were engulfed by darkness, you were not present in that room, mentally. Maybe the effect of the drug or your grief stricken mind, you couldn't hear anyone of them, neither sense anything.

"What happened to her all of a sudden?", an aggigated Minhye asked. "I guess it's the effect of the drug.", Taemin said. "Maybe, let her sleep now. Afterwall, she got to witness a trail of deaths of her loved ones.", Minho said stroking your hair. "Ah when is that asshole coming? What's taking him so lo--", Minhye's words haulted as they heard faint sounds. " I guess he is here.", Taemin smirked. "No. I guess they are here.", Minho gestured something to his men. The men hid behind the different blocks & bars, some even camouflaged themselves.

Minho started counting, "Hana, Dul, Set!". And the exact moment Jungkook entered kicking the door with Jimin following him. "Welcome, my friend. Was waiting for you. Where are others?", Minho asked. "Someone's missing me?", Namjoom said entering. "Choi Minho, must agree you got a great team of fucktards, huh.", Namjoon said. "You set a trap, didn't you? You thought you'll lead us to a different room.", Jungkook was clearly irritated. "A room loaded with concentrated gasoline vapours. Too bad, I started in forensics.", Jimin said revolving his gun.

(Ok! I know this is nowhere relatable🙄 Still replace the bat & helmets with gun! Let the jersey be in place? And m

(Ok! I know this is nowhere relatable🙄 Still replace the bat & helmets with gun! Let the jersey be in place? And m.i. Joon stob smiling, God!)

"I did underestimate you... Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon & you...yes, Park Jimin I guess you'll like to see this.", Minho pointed towards Y/N. "Noona", Jungkook let out a harsh breathe. He immediately shot a bullet aiming towards Minho. Mistake. Of course, Minho dodged it. There starts the hustle. Continuous shots of bullet, trailed one after another. The men hiding   in the room, came out one by one. They starting attacking them from back maliciously. And the result turned to be Jungkook being hit in leg, Namjoon on shoulder & Jimin getting cut on chest & back. They still fought until they were attacked again. One by one they starting falling apart. As they fell, they weren't spared. The men held each one of them, them being on their knees. They were kicked & punched, like they did to Taehyung. Their plight now same as him. All of them were tied & kneeled down on the floor.