12

"H-How do you know m-me?", said Jinhee stuttering. "Oh! How could I not know you?", your voice cracked as you turned & started heading out. " Wait! Y/N, listen to me", said Jinhee grabbing your wrist. "There's nothing to talk about", you freed your wrist starting to walk again. "Y/N, it's not what you are thinking. It's a misunderstanding!", Jin said walking towards you. "Kim Seokjin, you gotta lot of explaining to do!", you said death glaring him, "I may not know you, but she is the one I can point out with my eyes closed". You headed out in spite of Jin & Jinhee calling out your name. You went straight home & without a word you went to your bedroom locking the door. Tears kept flowing as you laid down your bed. You cried hugging your pillow as his memories flashed in your mind.

Flashback.........

"Boom!", you shouted right in his ear as you back hugged him. "Omo kkamjjagiya!", he said almost jumping. He pulled to the front & started tickling you. " Oppa! Stop it. Aaaaa....  Opppaa...pleeeaaaasse", you screamed begging his mercy. Finally he stopped letting you breathe. You slopped on his bed to grab his mobile which had fallen out of his hand. You opened the phone's gallery to find several selcas with a particular girl. His eyes widened when you showed him the pics.

"Mind me explaining?", you said quirking your brows. "Actually, I mean.. Ah... How do I put this?", he mumbled trying to find exact words. "Tell me before my angry bird mode gets on.", you said.

"So listen carefully, without interrupting, the moment you utter a word, I'm going to stop!", he said in a go. "So I met this girl, two weeks ago. She's ahm... kinda cute & really nice. We exchanged numbers & started texting & calling. It turns out that we gotta lot in common. And ah.. aishh...  how do I tell? I'm starting to like her & she feels the same too. So you know...  Uhm...  we thought to give it a chance. I mean about dating. It's great if it works out otherwise ah...  better luck next time!", he smiled as he if a great burden was lifted from his shoulder.

"Wow!  Great! I'm so happy for you is what I'm not going to say ", you blurted out. Jonghyun's jaw dropped as these words came out from your mouth. "First of all, when we're you planning to tell me about this? I can't believe I'm two weeks late. Are you even my Oppa? The person who don't even sneeze without telling me! You hid such a big thing from me? I'm highly disappointed. You've changed.", you said fake crying. "Geez, you are a result of 1000 k-dramas mixed together at a time!", he blurted out face palming.

"First of all, you are not late by two weeks. The dating thing starting around 4-5 days ago. I was planning to tell you when I get sure about this whole dating thing you know. Y/N, I'm starting to like her more. I don't know if she feels the same way, I hope she does. She's really making my heart...  what you say that... ah yes...  Dugun dugun!", he said laughing.

You stood there quietly as you could already see him falling in love. He had never been in a relationship before & you could sense that he is quite serious about it which scared you the most. What if she isn't the right one? What if he gets heart broken? He was the most fragile & innocent person you knew. A person who would never even step on an insect knowingly, a person who cries seeing you cry, a person who can't scold anyone neither get angry nor shout at anyone. A person who needs to be cherished, a person who is keeper. You came back to reality when Jonghyun shakedown your arms.

You smiled. "Oppa, Can I hug you ", you said. "Ya is that even a question? ", he said pulling you into a hug. "Oppa, I'm really happy for you. I really hope this relationship works out. She's so lucky to have you.", you said him hugging, "But promise me, you'll tell me every thing & even--", you paused, " Even if it doesn't work out,  you won't break. You won't change. Ok?  Promise me? ", you said as a tear escaped your eye. You quickly wiped the tear not wanting Jonghyun to notice it.

"Aigoo! What did I do to deserve a sister like you? ", he said pulling you. He made you look into his eyes, " I promise you, I'll stay the same person & yes you'll be the one to know about everything, if it works, if it doesn't, if I'm heartbroken & even if I can't take it.", he said kissing your forehead. "What about my treat?", you said folding your hands. "Treat?  What about I take you to your favourite ice cream parlor?", he said grinning. "You know, you are the best! ", you turned him & jumped on his back. One of your favourite ride was you piggy backing on Jonghyun. For him you were still his little sister whom he wanna protect & keep to himself fearing the world might hurt his delicate  sister."Tell me her name at least!", you whined. "Jinhee", he said in a meak voice blushing.

Present time.....

You couldn't control yourself but to cry louder this time. Every time you closed your eyes, the picture of Jonghyun smiling while looking at you flashed. This haunted your soul, you felt like  you never had been a sister he deserved. Your heart ached  every time you remembered him. Rather you never forgot him, not even for a second.  Every, every little thing reminded you of him. That night, you cried yourself to sleep.

After having trouble sleeping, you finally woke up in morning. You sat down stretching your arms. You rubbed your eyes trying to wake up  but your eyes almost pop out of your head seeing the sight in front of you.........

As promised, I posted an update on my birthday! 😘  I was a crying mess while writing this chapter.😢😢 So let me know how this chapter turned out to be? 🙃
A part of this chapter was on request of @vminshippp95. Thank you Unnie for updating me about the trailer too. 😘

Watch Bring The Soul trailer (tear version) if you haven't watched yet!                        👇
I take it as my birthday gift! 💜💞

Keep reading, keep commenting, keep voting!
Borahae! 💜💞