30

Author nim doesn't appreciate silent readers! So keep commenting! This is the least I can expect from you guys after updating for consecutive 3 days! Trust me, I don't bite! 😉

"Welcome, Agent Kim Seokjin!". Jin heard a voice behind him. His gut shivers as he knew the owner of this voice. Turning back,he said,"Y/N! How did you open this door? How did you get it's key? Most importantly how did you know the.... .. .. .", he paused. "Pass code?", you said. "No way, you can no way know the pass code because.......", he paused again, giving a confusing look. " Because, it's the date on which, you confessed to me on our honeymoon?", you completed his sentence. "That means, you gained back your memories? When did you---", Jin was cut off by you. " What if I never lost it in first place.", you said smirking. "W-What? ", Jin stuttered, " You are talking non sense! ", he continued.

"Mr. Kim sorry, Agent Kim, so the thing is, I, faked my memory loss.", you said approaching him. "Remember when you & the doctor were discussing about it in my ward when I was unconscious. Actually I was passing in & out, so I happened to listen to it as I gained consciousness that time, passing out again some moments later. ", you continued. " What's the purpose of all this?", Jin asked. "Ah purpose, right? So after I was kidnapped & came to know that it was only to pull you in....... my dear husband, I had an instant urge to know what are you in real? You seemed to suspicious to be just an conglomerate. Plus the security system of this place always made me doubt it.", you stopped. "Don't stop, I'm listening. ", Jin smirked. "I pretended to fake all this just to get some cues from you. I wanted to study your psychological base which of course was very difficult.", you said as you sat on his table.

"This room fascinated me, always. The way your expression changes when I'm anyway near it, made me wanted to know, what lies behind this door. So I tried hard every day, to find the key. Remember, the day I told I couldn't sleep, so you sang me to sleep, I pretended that too. That was barely to get the whereabout of the key. I saw you putting the key in the locker but boom! I failed to see the pass code. Here the hit & trial method started. All possible dates of occasions still no chance. It was until today that I finally cracked it. So clever of you to change it into the date, I could no way remember till some time at least, right?", you said tying your hair.

What Jin did was smirking. " And one more thing, you have no idea how much I want to slap that smirk out of your face right now!", you said crossing your legs. That's it. Jin come towards you, trapping you between his arms, he kissed you. You tried to push him away, but him being much more stronger than you, he didn't even budge a bit. You didn't respond to his kiss. After some moments he pulled away. You raised your hand to slap him but.. . .. . . he held your hand behind you, pecking you quickly, twice. Your eyes widened as you had no chance of escape.

"You have no idea, how sexy you are being right now. Is this the Y/N, I knew? Damn! This attitude plus all this planning, you  got me cornered and my hands are tied now! I'm impressed with all  this acting.", Jin said still trapping you. " I definitely am a good actor but I'm no match for you Mr. husband! Now mind me explaining all this.", you said still struggling to free your hands. "Of course", he said pecking you again. You death glared him. " So where should I start from?", he said kissing your neck. You got shivers down your spine. "Are you done kissing me? Now just get to the point. Tell me everything that i don't know. ", you said gaining your composure.

"So, I am an undercover NIS agent. The business that everyone knows about, which is supposedly run by me is just a cover. My father runs it & sometimes I aid him. You remember Hoseok, Namjoon & Yoongi, whom I introduced to you at our wedding, they are agents too. They apparently are salaried employees in my business, merely as a disguise. I'm the head, they work under me.",Jin said. "Didn't you forget someone?", you smirked. " Who? Wait! Are you talking abo----", Jin's eyes widened. "Exactly! I'm talking about Jungkook. Ain't he an agent too?", you clicked your tongue. "Yes but how did you know?", Jin asked bewildered. "Ah that's a wild guess. I played you & you took the bait. Not totally a wild guess since I doubted him. Remember, the day you sent him, to spy on me. To make me speak my mind out. I actually...... I heard his conversation with someone that I guessed it to be you. See, I was right, it was you.", you said closing the gap between you two.

"You know how difficult you are making it for me to resist myself from fucking you right here, right on this table.", he said with dark expression. " Is it? I am really tempting you?", you said rubbing your hands over his chest. He sighed. "Tell me more, maybe, I'll let you fuck me?", you said smirking. " Really? You can't take this words back, later.", Jin said smirking. "I gotta lot to tell to tell you, Y/N. But this isn't the time. It will be difficult for you to take it all at a time. So I promise, I let you know every single thing you should have known, but not today.", he said with a serious tone. " Fine. I've waited all my life (did you sing this line? If not you're cancelled!😑) I can wait for some more too. But tell me one thing. Do you know Jungkook before I did?", you asked. "Ah, yes, that's all I can say for now. I'll clear up everything, just wait a bit more.", Jin said caressing your cheek. " Sure.", you said sighing. Immediately Jin pulled you towards him your lips almost touching his. "So let's get down to business.", he smirked kissing you...........

A/N-  For those who haven't come in terms with NIS, The National Intelligence Service (NIS) is the chief intelligence agency of South Korea.

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

All the italicized parts except the first line are lyrics of different songs! Can you guess the songs? 😜

Yesterday was his birthday & yesterday I heard this song too! Till now I'm crying! His voice is so perfect, so angelic! I want the full version ASAP! 💔
(ಥ ͜ʖಥ) ((。・ωฅ)ฅ(・д・'๑)don't mind me‧º·˚

Keep reading, Keep voting! 💙🧡
Borahae!💜✨❤