06

All he asked was, "Do you know how to make Kongguksu?" 

You were left speechless by his question. "Y-Yes, did you called me to ask this?", you asked stuttering. You could hear him laugh on the other side, more likely a windshield wiping laughter. 

He stopped laughing & asked, "Are you alright?", this time being serious. Confused by his question you answered, "Yes but why are you asking this?" 

He said, "Nothing serious, I was just curious. So how was your meeting with your best friend?".

You were taken aback, " How did you know I went to meet my best friend?". 

He chuckled saying, "Hey I'm not a stalker, your Eomma told me that!"

This time you chuckled, "I never thought you are, Seokjin! But now that you yourself denied the fact without me even asking you, I find it really fishy!"

This time he was taken aback by your words, "First of all stop calling me Seokjin, it seems too formal to handle. Call me Jin, Jinnie or Honey anything you want but not Seokjin! Second, there's nothing wrong in stalking my beautiful would be wife, rather I would love to do so!". You could feel him grinning on the other side.

"So Jin, same goes for me, I would love to be accompanied by my handsome would be husband everywhere I go. ", you said blushing. After this quick lovey dovey chat you dozed off to sleep thinking about him without realizing that you were already falling in love with him.

Days flew by as you were busy for the final preparations & to your great relief Minhye was always there with you being a great helping hand.

Meanwhile in Jin's office,

"How could you make such a big mistake?", Jin banged the table furiously. 

"What if she finds out? Kill her if she has already found out", He yelled, his eyes burning like fire.The boy in front of him listened everything hanging his head down. 

"Park Jimin, you better be careful this time or you know how I handle things if they don't go my way!" 

"Yes sir, it won't happen next time." Jimin said. 

"Better stick on your words. You can go now, also tell Namjoon & Hoseok to meet me in 10 minutes." Jimin nodded & went. 

Jin's phone rang flashing Y/N on the screen. He calmed down a bit & picked up the phone. He was now the happy go lucky guy again laughing & joking on the phone. No one would believe that it was the same Jin from few minutes ago who wouldn't even hesitate to end a life. After hanging up the phone all he noticed was two guys standing at his door with jaw dropped as if they have seen something unbelievable. Jin walked towards them & smacked both of their heads making both of them come crashing back to reality.

"Ya hyung, what was that for?" Both of them asked in unison. 

"Firstly, you are not allowed to call me hyung in workplace. Secondly, have manners to knock before entering!",he shot them a glare. They both scratched their heads at same time.

"I wonder if you both are fraternal twins in case!", Jin chuckled at both of them. 

"No way, we maybe born in same year, but I'm way much smarter than him.", Namjoon said flashing his dimples. 

"And I don't go around breaking every thing I touch!" Hoseok said smirking earning a death glare from Namjoon.

Jin was watching them face palmed being helpless. Every conversation turned out this way when these both apparently fraternal twins were kept together.

"Jimin looked scared, why are you so tough on him always?" asked Hoseok.

"Remember, when you joined, I scolded you to the extent that you almost cried? " said Jin, "He's new here, he has to learn professionalism & work hard while being tactful in every possible condition. When he is capable then I'll be soft on him."

"I saw him going to Yoongi hyung's office.", said Namjoon. 

"Well, hope he doesn't come out crying.", said Jin. Soon a girl entered the room walking towards Jin ignoring both the man standing there. Jin gestured Namjoon & Hoseok to go out. After they left she hugged Jin tightly who snuggled into the hug.

You were watching random videos in your phone when you found a cooking video which made your mouth instantly watery just by seeing the dish. You decided to tell Jin about it as you knew Jin himself was an excellent cook & can give a good competition to any chef. You texted him & waited but no reply.

After waiting for sometime you got impatient & decided to call Jin. After few rings you heard a female voice speaking on the other side saying Jin is busy with some work & will call you later. You found the voice familiar as if you have heard it somewhere before. You asked her about her identity to which she answered you that she was his friend. After hanging up you sat on the bed figuring out what just happened. You remembered hearing that voice at background sometimes when you called Jin.

You felt weird about Jin meeting his friend at this hour of night that too what was so important work that he couldn't even answer your call. You felt a sharp pain in your heart unable to figure out why. You tried to shrug off all the thoughts in your head & decided not to ask Jin anything as you wanted to give him space which you thought he obviously deserved.

But you couldn't help but kept thinking about the phone conversation earlier. What if Jin is not at work or what if she is not just a friend but more than that? What if he is hiding something from you? You consoled yourself telling that Jin was not such kind of guy. After having convinced yourself you dozed off to sleep.

~~~~

Hello readers, I hope you are liking the plot. Let me know about it! Sorry for late update.
Keep reading, keep voting.
Borahae! 💜😘