03

Flashback!

"Jonghyun Oppa", you called out for your brother as you returned from the class. He was ready to leave but as soon as he saw you, he came towards you hugging you tightly. Still hugging him you started narrating him how was your day which was a part of your daily routine.There wasn't a single thing that you didn't tell your brother. He was your permanent keeper. You both were in the middle of your discussion as you heard the door bell ring. You opened the door only to be greeted by a tall & handsome man who looked around your brothers age."Jin! I'm so sorry, I forgot you were waiting outside. ", your oppa said scratching the back of his neck.

"You must be Y/N", the guy said, "Hello! My name is Seokjin, I'm the second best friend of Jonghyun." He raised his right hand towards you for a handshake. 

You smiled while handshaking & asked, "Who's the first one then?"

"Of course it's you. He never stops squealing about you & he may forget the world, even me as you witnessed earlier but he would never forget about you, not even for a second!", he said smiling flawlessly.

You turned back to see your brother giving a sunshine smile, your heart melted as you ran to him in almost teary eyes hugging him as tight as you can. You both knew that you both were not just siblings but more of a soul mates. You released him from the hug when he kissed you on your forehead still smiling. He left with Seokjin as you continued your daily routine. That was your first encounter with him. After that you would see him with your brother frequently but never really got into conversation with him. You both would exchange smiles whenever you met & that's all. After you, it was Jin, your brother was most lively with.

End of flashback...

A quick tear escaped your eye as memories of Jonghyun flashed back in your mind. You bowed to Seokjin who looked at you with a worried expression as you both took seats.

Your parents were discussing about your wedding. Seokjin was also participating in the discussion except for you who was continuously thinking about why it had to be Seokjin? Was he forced to marry you or was there any other reason you couldn't think of. Why would your brother's best friend agree on marrying you because you both never really had a proper conversation nor you both had any feelings for each other. You snapped back from your thoughts only to notice Seokjin stealing glances at you from time to time, more likely to read your expression.

At the same time you were relieved that you were not marrying an absolute stranger & from previous encounters you assumed Seokjin to be a good guy. Moreover, he was your brother's best friend so deep inside you were happy as you believed that your brother would never be friends with a bad guy.

Throughout the whole meeting you kept on agreeing to all decisions made & before heading home you exchanged number with Seokjin that too because he asked for it.

After reaching home you could see your parents were extremely happy & excited about your wedding which was going to be held after a month.

You after having a quick conversation with your parents rushed up to your room as you were tired as hell after a very long day. You freshen up, laying on your bed trying to sleep. Despite of your tiredness you couldn't help but kept on thinking about the man who you were going to marry. You can't deny the fact that he was incredibly handsome & had sharp features. You just couldn't stop thinking about the way he smiled & his twinkling eyes. After grinning for a while you slapped yourself on both of your cheeks as you got so carried away in your would be's thought.

You were starting to doze off just to be woken up by your notification popping sound. You rubbed your eyes & got off the bed to check your phone.To your surprise it was a text from Seokjin. You rubbed your eyes twice to make sure you weren't dreaming.

Jin- Hey Y/N!

You- Hello Seokjin!

Jin- I'm sorry to text you so
late,but I wanted to ask that
are you free tomorrow?

You- Yeah, I have a
half day tomorrow,
I'll be free by 1.But
what's the matter?

Jin- Actually our parents
want us to start the wedding
preparations. So they want us
to go & pick up wedding dresses
& rings tomorrow.

You- Ah ok, can we go
after my working
hours?

Jin- Sure! Just text me
when your work is over
I'll pick you up.

You- Ok then. See you
tomorrow.

Jin- Yeah! Good night!

You- Goodnight!

You placed your phone & went off to sleep thinking it's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Annyeong my lovely readers!
I hope you are enjoying this story.
Let me know your views in comments or dm me if you want to ask anything!
Keep reading, keep voting! 💛❤
Borahae! 🙋😃💜

 Let me know your views in comments or dm me if you want to ask anything! Keep reading, keep voting! 💛❤Borahae! 🙋😃💜