39

His heart ached on seeing his friend. Even if he came here,why did he had to get caught? Where is Jin? He must save him! While he thought out ways to help, he saw Jonghyun looking dead in his eyes.

"So you are Jonghyun. Right?", Minho said smirking. " Must be very eager to hand us to the police. What do you really think of yourself huh?", he said kicking him hard in stomach. Jonghyun groaned in pain. "You think you will get away with all the dreadful crimes you did?You'll pay for your deeds, sooner or later.", Jonghyun's words were directed to Minho, but his eyes never left Baekhyun's. Minho boiled on temper & Baekhyun got a bad feeling about this. "Just shut up! Will you? Do you really think that would happen?", Baekhyun attempted to shush Jonghyun. But Jonghyun's hatred towards his once beloved friend blinded him, ignoring his attempts.

Every word that came out from Minho's mouth was retaliated by Jonghyun. He got hit everThe situation vented out to a point that, Minho was about to blow up his head any moment. "How dare you think that you can lay a finger on my sister?",Jonghyun said coughing blood. "And you! You heartless Jerk! Is this what you call liking someone? You crazy psychopath! You know what this asshat will do with my sister! Still you fell for his words, intentionally.", Jonghyun spat at Baekhyun. Clenching his hand into fists, he bend down to his level punching his face.

Jonghyun seemed to be loosing senses as he bled heavily. However, he suddenly started speaking intimidating words, targeting Minho.  As if he intentionally wanted to trigger him. Baekhyun found it odd, as he saw Jonghyun behave weirdly, knowing him. As Jonghyun stole glances at something. Baekhyun followed his gaze to see Jin standing by the door. He was almost hidden by the pitch black ambiance. Jin stood there in shock as Jonghyun signalled him to run away. Minho went up to Jonghyun, pulling his hair making Jonghyun face him. "You son of a bitch! You really want to die! Ain't you?", he said hitting Jonghyun with his gun. Jin almost took a step to enter the room but stopped as Baekhyun stood in front of him. While his back facing Jin, his hand signalled him to stay in that position.

"Don't you have a meeting with Mr. Kang today? You must get going. I'll take care of this bastard.", Baekhyun assured Minho. "Are you really thinking, I'll fall for your shit?", Minho said smirking. "Must be thinking ways to save him. But let me tell you, he is no way going out of this place alive.", he continued. " But hu----", Baekhyun was cut off when Jin entered the scene pointing a gun towards Minho.

"Looks like someone got skills!", Minho said as he saw Jin. " Let him go! Or these bullets will find it's way into your head.", Jin said approaching Minho. Baekhyun sighed in defeat as he knew the moment Jin stepped in everything was over. "Oh my my! You are quite daring. But but but....", Minho swayed his hands. The next moment Jin felt a gun touching the back of his head. " Hey Buddy! Need any help?", said the man holding the gun. "How it felt like, playing the hero?", the man mocked Jin as he smacked his arm letting the gun fall from his hand. "Taemin! Stop mocking him. He's our guest afterall.", Minho said approaching Jin. " Don't..... J-Just don't..... p-please let him go. Kill me. But please....let h-him go.",Jonghyun  struggled to speak as he begged Minho. "What are saying? Please don't listen to him. Let him go. He already  bled so much." this time it was Jin begging Minho.

"You both will make me cry. So emotional it is seeing you both begging for each other's life.", Minho said putting his hand on his chest. "I got a better idea. How about I send you both to the doors of heaven... maybe?", Taemin said cheekily. "You bastard! I swear if something happens to him, I'll rip you all off.", Jin eyed Minho then Baekhyun. "Enough!", Minho yelled gesturing something to Taemin. A man came hitting Jin in the bottom of his belly. He crunched in pain as he was knelt down. Another man came holding him between his knees. A few more punches &  now Jin was facing same fate as Jonghyun. " Please.... I b-beg you. D-Don't kill him.", Jonghyun begged, again. "S-Stop begging to t-these Bastards. T-They won't l-listen!", Jin was struggling too.

Minho again gestured a man something. He went to Jonghyun freeing his hands & legs. With all the strength, left in him, he dragged himself towards Jin. Holding his cheeks, his eyes shed grieving tears. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have d-dragged you in this.", Jonghyun finally cried out. Physical pain was nothing compared to seeing Jonghyun break down like this. "Shh. E-Everything will be alright. We'll get away from this.", Jin smiled letting out the tears. "I-It's all because of m-me! It's my fault.", Jonghyun managed to say in between his sobs. " It's not---", sound of a bullet shot made Jin hault his words. He saw Jonghyun coughing blood as the bullet pierced his back. His body fell on the ground bloodied as Jin heard another shot. Another shot that pierced Jonghyun right in the chest.

He froze in his state, not understanding the situation. He freed himself from the man holding him, bringing Jonghyun's head to his lap. "S-Stay with me. We'll go to doctor. Y-you'll be a-alright.", Jin's vision blurred as tears streamed down. "I-I won't make it. I-I'm sorry for everything. You are a great friend, a great human.",Jonghyun breathed heavily. " W-what are you saying? W-why say goodbye? I-I'll save y-you. Hyunie, y-you'll live. Y-you have to m-meet your Y/N.", Jin said rubbing his hands. He was so dazed, he didn't have any idea, what he was doing, what he should do. "J-Jin, Promise me. Y-you'll protect my Y/Nie. N-No matter what you'll always be her s-shield. I f-failed her as brother. But I want y-you to do things for her that I couldn't. I command y-you to marry her.", he tried to laugh in his pain. " S-she'll be the l-luckiest to have you. Promise me----", his last words remained untold, as his breath stopped. A single tear left his eye as he laid there cold........lifeless.

"H-Hyunie! Speak up!", Jin yelled. Jonghyun's gripped Loosened on his hand. " N-No no no! This can't be happening. You can't leave us. Hyunie! Wake up. It's a just nightmare. Everything will be back to normal. Come back to senses Jin. ", Jin said slapping his cheeks. Realisation hit him, when he saw Jonghyun's body lying in front of his eyes. Nothing changed! It's still the same. He really died! Hyunie left me...I-I couldn't save him......

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? It was very difficult to write down as it hit me in sense emotionally.

Cheer up! Let's listen to this BOP! Which makes you crave for Chicken Noodles Soup as well as HOSEOK! 🔥 Damn! Hoseok's rap verse his real dope! Becky G is such a cutie! 💜😍

The maknaes bopping & supporting their Hobi Hyung in today's Vlive! I'm soft!
(╥ω╥')︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵

Keep Reading, Keep Voting! 💚💙
Borahae! 💜✨❤