I Will Kill You

-Keith-

It's 8 in the evening and I am standing in front of the doorway, greeting Shiro and what seems to be a pest beside him. This pest wore glasses and has brown skin, and ash brown hair. It smiled at me as if we are 'acquaintances' and he did not bother to think that I am uncomfortable around his presence.

"Hey Keith! I want you to meet Adam." Shiro said, giddily.

"Nice to meet you, Keith. Your brother has told me all about you!" This 'Adam' said.

I smirked. "Wow, that's great." I said, sarcastically. As if I'll tell him it's nice ti mwet him when I care less about him! "Let's not block the doorway. Keith I have something important to tell you." Shiro said and I nodded.

Fast forward, we are sitting formally in the living room with cups of coffee in our hands and I gulped at the tension residing in this very room. "Keith, I know you assume that I have my 'secret crush' since forever and I wanted you to know that my secret crush is this guy." He said, linking hands with this pest in front of me. Gee, thanks Shiro. "You never told me, I'm your brother! It kinda stings." I told him, hiding the pained expression on my face.

"I'm really sorry, we have been dating for a year already. I didn't have much courage to tell my little brother." He said and I started to feel a little guilty. I know I'm acting petty and it's not Adam's fault or Shiro's. I chose the wrong time to fall in love.

"It's fine, if you love him then go for it! I would gladly support you!" I said.

"Thank you, Keith! Lance told me you'd do this. Thank you." Shiro said and I flinched.

My pain turned into anger and I clenched my fists. "Lance said what..?" I said and Shiro smiled. "He kind of told me you'll accept this thing with Adam and I." He said and I smiled forcibly. "Yeah, yeah! Lance is right
Gee, I would call him to thank him! Probably ask him to a lunch tomorrow. That sounds nice!" I exclaimed and Shiro and Adam chuckled. "Keith is very friendly," Adam said and my smile vanished.

Lance McClain, I am going to kill you.

--

"YOU BASTARD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." I said in anger and hung up quickly. I panted heavily, gasping for air. I told Lance not to tell Shiro. I was hoping he could hook them up together, but I guess there's no hooking up to happen. It's 6 in the morning and I'm still thinking about it. I really don't get myself, telling Lance not to ask Shiro and expect him to just hook Shiro and his crush up like some stupid cupid! I guess I would now help Lance with Allura, now that my love is over. 

I closed my eyes again and slowly drifted off to sleep. My eyes tearing up as I pass by every dream. I might as well die...

"Hey Keith, Keith wake up!"

A familiar voice has struck me once again. I slowly opened my eyes to see an angel with brown skin, with halo as golden as the sun on a hot afternoon. "My angel," I mumbled then the angel slapped me awake. It was Lance. How dumb. 

"Shiro let me in, I was worried since you said you were going to kill me and I didn't see you at first period." He said. Wow, he really is dumb! Why will you go looking for someone who's going to kill you anyway? "About that," I said and then wrestled him onto the ground. He struggled, but I pulled him closer to me and locked his head on my shoulders. "You said you weren't gonna ask him!" I exclaimed and he coughed so I let go. "Sorry," I said, worried because he's all red now. 

"You know what? Your desperation to hide your feelings from your brother is getting me restless! Of course I had to ask!" He shouted and I put up a defense. 

"I don't want you to ask, I wanted to find out myself." I told him and he looked at me like I'm some miserable human being. He didn't say anything though, he just glanced away from me. "Do you still want to get on with Allura?" I asked him out of nowhere, and he suddenly turned at me with a bright smile. "Keith, you darn guy! You keep your promises don't you?" He said and scurried next to me which gave me a surprise. "Why are you so desperate for a girlfriend?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. 

"I just want to feel someone else's presence." He said. 

"Why don't you just feel mine?" I asked, which I didn't even know I was going to!

Lance blushed and stared at me and I stared back. I pushed him away from me and I suddenly turned at the other side of the room. "That's not what I meant!" I told him and he laughed. "Of course, I know that." He said then stood up. "Well, I guess I'll go now. Aren't you coming to school today?" He asked and I nodded, still not looking. He left the room and I was left alone. 

Why am I so embarrassed? Why am I blushing so bad and why is my heart thumping so loud?! 

----

yep, lance is bi and keith is gay

+++++++