I Am NOT Gay!

-Lance-

"Pfft, what?" 

Shiro suddenly chuckled. Bro, you do not understand! This is a life and death situation! Keith's probably going to kill me if he finds out I asked Shiro but that doesn't bother me! For some reason, I want to see Keith smile somehow. 

Wait, what?

"You're the one who gave me that strawberry-scented envelope right? With a confession letter inside?"

"I only handed it to you!" I argued.

Shiro wiped tears from his eyes and ha cracked his neck just fine. Cool guys have to really do this in front of lame - but debuting- guys like me. I really need to know who he likes so maybe I could get a chance with Allura and I could help Keith! "I'm actually going out with someone right now. Keith doesn't know." Shiro said, guilty and biting his lips. "I wanted to tell him myself, but I think he won't accept it." He added. I punched Shiro's shoulders.

"Come on man! You have to tell your brother! He's gonna accept whomever you're dating-- be it a cool, white-haired lady i totally have the hots for!" I exclaimed and Shiro smiled. "You're a bright young guy." He said. Sheesh, he talks like a dad. "'Course I am!" I said grinning. I am very weak to compliments! I feel myself burning up because of it. "I really don't know why you're so worked up wanting to know who my lover is." Shiro told me, all serious and nervous. I could tell because he was a little fidgety.

"It's because my friend likes you and also you have to stop hiding it from Keith!" I exclaimed and he laughed. "Maybe...I'll-I'll tell him later." Shiro said and gave me a pat on the head. It somehow made me comfortable, like I have a big brother who is totally out of my league to depend on. "You are a good guy, Lance. Having you around Keith is nice." He said and adjusted his belt around his waist like a proud dad ready to fight.

"Alright! I'm gonna tell him about Adam!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! Go tell him about Ada--! WHAT?!"

Shiro put a big grin on his face and laughed. "I guess I shouldn't have said their name," He said and scratched his head. "My bad." He mumbled and I just froze there, speechless. Wait til Keith hears about this one! "Lance uh, please do not tell Keith about this first, I want him to hear it from me." He said so intensely I nodded immediately. "I can only imagine his reaction, but I probably shouldn't!" I told him, hiding my agitation.

Shiro slumped down and let out a big sigh. "It's not normal to date another guy, I know. Keith will not probably talk to me for a month or so, but I hate hiding stuff from my little brother. He thinks I just have a crush, but we're really dating. It's tough." He said and I shook my head. "Who said it's not normal? Humans have emotions and regardless of who receives the other end of our feelings, should it matter?" I told him, trying to make him feel a little better about himself. Actually, no one has to feel miserable just because society made them feel that way. I also want Keith to know that. "If it's you, I guess I can leave Keith in your hands." I chuckled nervously. Nope, nope nope! I am NOT gay!

Shiro stood up and stretched his arms high up. He really looks mature for his age. When will I get to be like that? "Well! I will invite Adam over to my house tomorrow and introduce him to Keith. I think everything will be just fine." Shiro said and said his goodbye to me. I really don't think it would go that smoothly and things will probably be messy, but I am out of that conversation! I have done my part so Keith better do his!

--

1 day later

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone at exactly 6 am in the morning. It was Keith, calling.

"Hey-lo?"

"YOU BASTARD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." He shouted and then hung up.

I returned to sleep, and dreamt about my final days on earth. Well Lance McClain, you had a good run.

------
took longer than expected