Get This To You

-Lance- 

I'm absolutely dumbfounded. Keith just spoke to me and gave me a letter that was actually a confession letter! I'm so dead! 

It might not be from him, but the possibilities are scattered around in my brain! Could Keith actually be...gay? I put the letter back in the envelope and tried to find a glue stick to glue it all back together so it would look new and clean and definitely not tampered with!

I ran to the third years' classrooms and saw Shiro surrounded by many people and he looked like a teacher! I didn't think at first that he was a student! "Ah, uhm, can I ask for Shiro?" I asked a girl with long white hair and dark complexion. She looked at me and smiled. Dang, that's the prettiest smile I have ever seen in my life!

"I'll go get Shiro!" She exclaimed with a British accent. How cute!

"Thanks~!" I said, and Shiro looked at me and waved. Does he know me?

He got out of the crowd and made his way to me. He smiled and he offered his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you. Allura told me you were asking for me?" He said. So, Allura is that chick's name. "Someone told me to give you this. A confession letter." I said, handing to him Keith's envelope. 

"Another one? I've been getting tons of this since first day!"

He opened it and laughed at what he read. "So, who's this from?" He asked, blushing. "Um, the sender prefers their name to be anonymous." I said fidgeting. "This letter made me really happy. I kind of want to meet this person." He said looking at the letter again. Woah...does he really want to meet Keith? 

"I better go, classes are starting soon." I said, excusing myself.

"Thank you for this by the way. What's your name?" Shiro asked.

I brushed up my hair to look cool. "The name's Lance...Lance McClain." I said and smirked. I left and made my way back to the classroom. On my way, a creature named Keith was waiting in front of the classroom. "Woah, dude. Creepy!" I said and he glared at me. "Did he get the letter?" He asked, like ai was in an interrogating room. It was intense.

"He said he wanted to meet you in person. Your letter touched him...a lot." 

Keith bowed down and covered his face with his hand. "Geez..." He said and turned his back at me. What's wrong with him? Is he...is he blushing? "Hey Keith." I said, and he flinched. I grabbe dhim by the shoulder and took a look at him. He's red all over!

"Sh..! Get away from me!" He shouted and then made a run to the classroom.

Well that startled me. I'm getting confused now! I found that a little cute...

Wait! No, I don't like guys! I have a bet to win!

———————————-

Yay, updated!