Look For Advice

-Keith-

I have forgotten my loneliness these past few days.

I have forgotten that ingrate that dragged Shiro away from me, I have forgotten the people who would stick to me because I'm superior, and I have forgotten how much I despise this one guy that I would never look out for no matter what. Things are starting to get better I suppose.

Lance has never been on my good side since the start of the school year. He's always screaming and saying stuff that annoys me, but now that he knows a part of me I'm starting to think that he's not that bad. He helped me move on from my unrequited love so I want to repay him back as a peace offering for all the horrible things I have said and done. Despite all of it, he chose to not leave me be.

It's honestly annoying.

But, maybe he's a great guy. That's what I thought. Until he decided to try to forget that one promise he made to me.

It's not much but it really is a big deal to me. I have never made friends in the past, and Shiro was always the one looking out for me even if I distance myself from him. I got to thinking if Shiro never grew tired of me, maybe Lance won't too. Well, that mindset worked really well, sarcastically speaking. My heart feels like it's about to tire itself out beating so hard. I just don't get it.

I walk on my own along the corridors as I usually take my lunch alone in the gazebo near the garden. I don't have friends, Shiro has a lover, and Lance forgot he even made a promise with me. Well, if he was going to promise, why would he break it? Thinking about it makes me so angry I just want to push someone off a cliff! I'm going to get Lance and push him off a cliff then! I've decided!

"Hey Keith!"

I snapped and looked behind me. Ugh. It was Adam. He walked towards me and sat near me at the gazebo. "Why are you here? Aren't you with Shiro?" I asked him furiously. "Shiro had a meeting but I made sure he would eat the lunch you gave him. I told him you poured your heart making it so he probably won't forget to eat." He said, boasting around. "Listen, I didn't want you to come here and chit-chat. I don't care about you." I told him and he got closer to me. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

"You're lonely, aren't you?" He suddenly said.

"What? Gross. I'm not lonely or anything." I said.

Adam chuckled and I found it very annoying! "Keith, you're aloof but you're pretty easy to read. You made a friend, huh?" He said and I shook my head. "He's not my friend. Otherwise, he would actually do his promise." I told him. "You can tell me what's bothering your mind! I am the best person to look for advice." Adam said and I grunted. Well, I think I actually need a therapy from my half-brother's boyfriend.

"He made a promise to eat lunch with me, but he actually went and pleased a girl. It hurts, because I have never let myself be vulnerable to others—well, not really vulnerable, but I let him read my mind and that's scary. He just broke his promise. That's why I never make any friends, they just betray you." I complained and he pat my back gently.

"You have to talk to him. I'm sure he realizes his mistake now." Adam said.

"That— I don't know." I said, feeling so broken. I really don't know what I should do from now on. How would I face him and talk to him? "Hey, uh, by any chance could you—..." I was cut off suddenly by him. "I hear the bell. Do you? Well, we got to go back. I have Physics today and I'm not going to skip that one. See you, Keith." Adam said and ruffled my hair. He went back and I also did although I did not want to meet Lance right now. I'm...too shy. I went back to my classroom, and suddenly, someone grabbed my hand.

"Keith! Ah, well you know..." Lance said, all nervous.

"What?" I asked him, annoyed.

Lance gulped and knelt down. I was surprised. What is this now? "Ah really Keith! I'm sorry! I'm not stupid so I wouldn't let you call me that, but I realized I was wrong before you even said so." He said and I bit my lip. He's being cute right now.

Wait...what?

I shook my hand off from his grasp. "It's fine." I said, putting up a sour expression. "You forgive me? Thanks bro!" He said, hugging me. Oh God...I shoved him off of me. "Can you stay away from me? You smell like sweat." I said and he got an annoyed expression on his face. "W-well! I ran during lunch time just to find you and apologize! You happy?" He complained and I found it funny inside.

"No."

"Aw, come on!"

I admit, it is fun with Lance.

———————————
oh wow i finally updated