Leave Me Alone

-Lance-

It has been a week since that weird blushing Keith scene flashed before my eyes. Oddly, I found it a little cute which was weird enough! I didn't even expect that sudden reaction from him and from me too! I wished I hadn't seen that expression. That's all I've been seeing in my head for days.

I saw him often in the classroom, and every time our eyes meet, he just avoids me and doesn't talk to me at all! Has he forgotten that I'm the only person who knows of his dark secret? Why, I can use that to my advantage! Why isn't he at all threatened by all the power I have against him? 

This could make me the most popular guy on school!

"Lance, wipe the smug grin off your face. It's creepy." 

Pidge and Hunk were right behind me and my awesome grin turned into a nasty frown. What do these guys want? I can get my ten bucks and forget all of this ever happened, right? "So, it's you, my amigas. Are you willing to pay up?" I asked them and they both laughed. "Aw geez Lance. You haven't even done the bet!" Hunk said wiping tears off his eyes. "Keith hasn't even fallen into your trap." Pidge followed with an unbelievable smirk. I sometimes forget she's even a girl.

"Watch me, you'll both pee your pants." I said as I make my way to Keith's desk.

I slammed my hands on his desk which makes him look at me. He sighed. "Who are you again?" He said, flipping a page of his book. He think he looks so tough? I'll show him tough! "I'm the one who you begged to give your precious letter to--" He suddenly stood up and grabbed my collar and pulled it right towards the desk. He pinned me down with his hands on my nape. 

"Leave me alone, or else if you continue I'll throw you outside the window." He said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I exclaimed and he let me go. 

The whole class was laughing at me! It was so embarrassing and I started to weep a little. "What are you crying for?" Keith whispered and I pouted. "N-nothing." I said, trying to act as if I wasn't just laughed at. Keith looked at me and took a deep breath. He then grabbed my hand and we ran outside the classroom. 

"Alright, I'm sorry. I've pushed it too far. It was your fault after all." Keith said, blushing.

"Why are you blushing...?" I said awkwardly. 

I smiled at him and pat his head softly. "I won't tell anyone you're gay or anything. It's not my story to tell." I said and Keith laughed. It was the brightest laugh I've ever seen. But then it stopped and he coughed a little. "Ehem, so we're done here. I'll go back." He said and faced the doorway. I bowed my head, trying to forget that laugh, that cursed laugh. 

"Oh and Lance, try not to look too stupid." He said and he made his way back to the classroom.

I gasped, thinking I just fulfilled the bet. "Hey, you do know my name!" I exclaimed. Looks like I'm not going to lose my ten bucks after all.

-------------------------------------

<3