Strawberry-Scented

-Lance-

I must have been drunk or totally not myself when I agreed to Pidge's deal. I think I was dozing off a bit that time which will completely justify my actions, and ask her to take back the deal and do me a complete refund. 

"No." Pidge said, glaring at me. 

"Hey now! Come on Pidge, I did not think the deal through!" I said and she snorted.

"Not my fault." She said, then went back to talking with Hunk about stuff I don't understand. "Go on now Lance, prove us you're worth ten bucks." Hunk said and I grit my teeth and clench my fists. "Yeah I will! Because I'm worth it!" I shouted and I kept doing so until I bumped into somebody. "Hey, watch where you're going." The voice said. 

"Keith?" I said, embarrassed.

"Yeah, whoever you are. Now, get out of my way." He said.

I move a bit, and he walked on to his seat. I looked back at Pidge and grinned. "He noticed me. Pay up." I said, offering my hand. "Uh, no. He doesn't even know who you are!" She exclaimed and I groaned. "Does that count?" I said and Hunk and Pidge nodded. "Fine!" I exclaimed and walked up to Keith. 

"Hey there, good-looking." I said to him as a joke. He looked at me with a horrible look, like I had poo on my face. "Stay away from me, gay." He said and walked out of the classroom just before the next class. "Well that was adorable." I said as a pretense. I looked back at Pidge and Hunk and they kept laughing at me. "Hahaha! Lance, you were called gay!" Pidge exclaimed, almost too loud for the rest of the class to hear. "Shut up! He's always like that, calling everyone who comes near him as gay." I said as an excuse. 

"Then why doesn't he call Shiro gay?" Hunk told me and I squinted.

"Who the hell is Shiro?" I asked them both and they gave me an odd look. 

Pidge grabbed my collar and whispered very quietly. "You don't know who Shiro is?" She asked and I nodded and pulled my collar away from her. "No, is he supposed to be some deity everyone worships?" I asked and Hunk sighed. "Shiro is one heck of a student! He's one year older than us, and treats everyone kindly. Even the teachers--male or female--falls in love with him instantly! You don't stand a chance against Shiro. Nobody does." He said.

I just don't get why Shiro's an exception to Keith! He must have something amazing that makes Keith go subordinate mode for him. "I must see this Shiro, once and for all!" I exclaimed and Pidge laughed. "Good luck looking like a servant." She said, waving my ten bucks in front of me.I tried to snatch it but she hid it in her pockets before I got it. 

"Listen, I'll go to Shiro later after class and you'll be on your sorry-asses!" I said and went back to my desk. After a few minutes, Keith returned to his desk and eyed me strangely...like he was glaring at me. What the hell, I didn't do anything wrong. Why are you looking at me like you want to rip me open?!

"Alright, class dismissed." 

I stood up from my desk, ready to go to Shiro's class so I can manipulate him to trick Keith! That is the perfect plan, Lance, you've really outdone yourself! As I was ready to go, someone grabbed my shirt and pinned it on my desk with scissors. It was Keith! 

"Hey are you willing to stitch up my clothes?! What the hell man?!" I shouted. 

"I overheard your conversation with Pidge and Hunk." He said.

Wow, he knows their names and they're irrelevant parts to my story! Well, a little but even so! "So do you know my name, huh?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Is that important?" He asked and this guy just pissed me off. I pulled the scissors and gave it to him and walked away without looking back. Better to look composed Lance. Better! 

"Wait, Luke." He said, grabbing my hand. 

"Who the hell is Luke?! And, let go of me! We are not in good terms!" I said. 

I shook off my hand from his grasp and continued walking to Shiro's classroom, wherever the third years are. "I said wait you monkey!" Keith shouted and kicked me from behind. "Are you trying to kill me?!" I exclaimed and he landed on me and he swung his arm to give me a punch. "You will listen or I will send you to the infirmary." He said, leaning in close to me and I nodded in frustration. He stood up, and offered a hand for me to hold. Being the cool me, I decided not to grab it because it would mean that I am not cool.

"What do you even want from me anyways?!" I asked him.

"I'm close with Shiro but, I still get embarrassed in front of him. Do you mind giving this to him later?" He asked and handed me an envelope. 

I laughed. "What's this? A love letter?" I asked jokingly but he looked at me straight in the eye. "You will not read it or else I will kill you. I'm not bluffing." He said then turned back and went inside the classroom. Yeah right, not bluffing your fake ass. I'm reading it anyway. I opened the envelope and inside was strawberry-scented paper that was folded! Is this what I think it is?

"Dear Shiro, I..." 

I gulped and knew that it was the moment I have made a mistake I can never take back. God, I wish Keith was bluffing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Updated! :--)