Who Do You Like

-Lance- 

Today I woke up smiling, and I don't know why. 

Yesterday, I think I made the drunkest deal in the history of soberness. I told Keith I wanted him to help me with Allura because I helped him with his crush! But it's not over yet, we still don't know who his crush has googly eyes for. I think I need to help him with that. 

But I don't get it, why would he not want to end up with someone he likes? 

What a martyr, I thought. He's got some balls. But, enough of that. I got my own plate to fill! Since I helped Keith with the 'love of his life', he's gonna help me with that hottie senior Allura! Yes, I m strutting in my kicks and I am fresh as a daisy blooming in the early spring. Much has changed over the past days and I could say, I am a new Lance. A Lance who is ready for a girlfriend.

"Hey, airhead. What the hell are you doing grinning over there? Classes are about to start, just so you know."

I jumped and to my surprise, it was the daring Keith. He's good at sneak attacks, but I bet I could do better. In the comics I read, the guy scares the girl to get her to fall into his arms. That seems like a tricky conquest, but it's going to be worth it.

My strategy has to be tested out first. So I lock my eyes onto the nearest test subject for this matter: Keith. He was yawning and he removed his glasses for a little while to rub his eyes. Now's my chance! I held up two fingers from both hands and pushed it against Keith's hips.

"Ah!"

Keith shrieked and he turned to me and hugged me from the front. I froze completely. H-how is this happening...?

"H-hey Keith..." I mumbled.

Keith tightened his grip on my back and he didn't let go. Soon, people were looking at us and I got embarrassed from the amount of stares people were giving. "You better let go now Keith...!" I mumbled, panicking. "Dumbass..." He mumbled with his face buried on my chest and I heard a momentarily sniffing. Is he crying?

He tightened his grip on my back more, that my back was trying to escae from the agony that is Keith's nails. Is he cat? Does he not clip those nails? "Keith, you're clawing my back with your monster nails." I said and he suddenly shoved me off of him like I was the one clinging onto him. "You will never speak to me again." He said, wiping his tears away and he left me on the floor, without looking back.

"Wait, hold on! We're on the same class, man!" I desperatey called for him.

He never looked back.

--

"I think Keith's angry with me."

I sat, complaining to my traitor friends. "In what aspect? Isn't he always angry at you?" Pidge said and I shook my head. "This time it seems real!" I said, still scanning my brain for possible trigger warnings I set up for Keith. "Bro, what did you do?" Hunk asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know, I just pushed his sides." I said and Pidge snapped her fingers as if a thought just occurred to her. "Didn't Keith get an injury on his sides while fighting off the other schools' gangs?" She said and Hunk shook his head.

"It was more like a childhood trauma when he got abducted by a man with a mask." He said and Pidge and I laughed. "That sounds like it came from a book!" I said, still laughing like there's no tomorrow. "Those are just rumors. At least, rumors here in school. You should ask people closest to him." Pidge said. I sighed miserably because that means I have to go to Shiro's classroom again...

But wait!

Allura's there! Maybe I could see her! "I'll be right back! See you!" I exclaimed and rushed to the third years' classrooms and peeked through Shiro's classroom door. I take a look around and see Allura. She's so beautiful and lovely while reading her book and smiling so innocently. My view was suddenly blocked by a guy who had awfully gorgeous hair and a mole near his eye.

"It's class hours lad, you better go." He scolded me.

"It's you, Sir Coran!" I exclaimed, smiling awkwardly.

Sir Coran sighed and looked at me a sif I was an intruder ready to steal his belongings anytime soon. How judgemental of him if that's the case! "I-I just want to call for Shiro!" I said and he shook his head. "It's self study time for them as punishment for last week's behavior! You have too much free time in your hands. As expected of juniors." Sir Coran said, smirking.

I gritted my teeth and got impatient. This is taking too much of my time! "Come on old man!" I accidentally muttered and Sir Coran glared at me. Before he could open his mouth to say anything, there was suddenly a shadow beside me. "Sir. May I exuse Shiro?" I turned around and it was Keith! Goodness, does he not warn anyone of his presence?

"Keith! Why it's you! Of course, I will excuse Shiro for you. I haven't thanked you enough for the coffee mug you gave me last Christmas!" Sir Coran said, not stopping.

He quickly went inside the classroom and called for Shiro. Shiro's eyes lit up as he saw Keith and hurried outside. "Bro! What brings you here?" Shiro asked Keith, not giving any attention to me. "You left your lunch at home... again. It's been the second time this week. I'm not your delivery guy." Keith said harshly but Shiro doesn't seem to mind! "Ah... Trainings in the mornings made me a wee bit forgetful. I can thank you enough." Shiro said and smiled. Keith also did. It was a warm smile, a kind of smile that made my heart flutter.

Wait, what?

Snap out of it Lance! You came to talk to Shiro as well! Come to think of it, you haven't totally helped out Keith sort his feelings out. You should help him right here, right now. "Ehem! Ah, fellow brothers!" I got their attention but it seems like Keith isn't having this wholesome guy. I'm a star, Keith. You are missing out!

"Lance! What brings you here?" Shiro asked and I got all fidgety. I couldn't talk to him about Keith not when he's around! It seems like Keith saw how uncomfortable I was so he smirked like a devil! "Ha, I better go Shiro. Looks like Lance can't hold his poop enough. I will get going." Keith said. Shiro smiled worriedly. "Sorry Keith's like that. He's rude at times but he is a good person in all honesty!" He apologized for his brother who already went off.

"That's fine. Besides it's about you I want to talk about!" I said and tried to muster all courage left inside my weak limbs. "Really, about what?" Shiro asked, still smiling like a radiant angel from above.

"Who do you like?"

---------------------------

hey i heard about season 8 finale and i was not one of the happy kids. whenever lance gets his happiness yall trample on it like fucking dirt. Lance deserves happiness too! and how dare you all kill allura like that. Damn shady