Chapter 16

"What do you want?" My voice was raspy and dry. I don't know how long I'd been tied up here but it felt like days, weeks even. 

"Stop talking," A man's voice said quietly in my ear. I felt a hand trail along my cheek, down my neck and stop at my collar bone. "So perfect," he said again and I felt like I needed to get sick. Why was this happening to me?

"I have money. I can give you whatever you want. Please just let me go." I pulled against the rops holding my hands against the chair and struggled, trying to move. 

"Stop moving. You'll only hurt yourself more." 

"No, please just let me go." A strong hand flashed across my face, causing me to cry out in pain as the sting set in. Tears sprang to my eyes and I stopped struggling. 

"Just stay still and do as your told. You won't get hurt that way." His voice was cold but calmer now and I figured doing as he said was best for now. 

"Hey, uh. Can you come here a second?" There was a second man here? I heard a new voice and my head snapped in his direction. Something caught me off guard about  the voice though. I knew that voice. 

"Don't move. Stay here and just don't move, ok," His voice was low and dark as he spoke against my ear. I closed my eyes tighter against the blindfold I was wearing and I felt the tears fall down my face. His fingers moved across my face, clearing the tears and I moved my head back in shock. I didn't want to be touched by him or anyone. I wanted to get out of here. 

When I winced back his fingers were gone from my skin and I was thankful for a moment. I felt his hands on the back of my head, gripping my hair tight as he moved my face back towards his. I could feel his breath on my skin and  it took everything in me not to throw up on him. 

"You're mine now and you'll do what I say. I won't hurt you as long as you do what I say. Understand?" Panic filled be because I suddenly knew that voice as well. Mike and Brandon were doing this to me. 

"Yes, Brandon, I understand." He was still next to me and when I said his name he gasped in shock. 

"I guess there's no point in keeping this on you then." Brandon pulled back the blindfold and for a moment I was blinded by the light. I closed my eyes, trying to allow them to adjust slowly, only opening them a little at a time. When I felt like I could open them more, I did and I looked at Brandon standing in front of me. He looked exactly the same as he always did. He was handsome and strong. Sexy as ever. He was looking at me with concern and almost love as I took him in. 

"Why?" I asked him in a small voice. 

"Because you're mine. You will always be mine. I can't live without you now." He knelt down in front of me and I moved my head to the side, not wanting to look at him again. How was this happening to me. Just then the door opened again and Mike walked in. Shock was clear on his face as he looked at me with no blindfold on. 

"Why isn't she blindfolded, Brandon? What the hell is going on? This isn't part of the plan." Plan? What plan? My head was spinning and all I wanted was to leave. 

"Mike, please help me." His eyes snapped to mine and before I could blink again, he'd snacked me across the face. 

"Stop talking. You've caused enough trouble already. Brandon, outside now." Well, it was clear that Mike was the one who was in charge because Brandon didn't hesitate getting up and going outside with him. 

As Brandon passed me he reached his hand out and trailed one finger along my cheek. I shivered in disgust and pulled my head back. I didn't want him to touch me for one second. How could I not have known this side of him? We'd shared so much it seemed but it was clear I didn't know anything about either Brandon or Mike.