Chapter 6

I walked back to my room, dropping my bags on the floor loudly. I kicking the bag that had my clothes in it and threw myself down on my bed, face first. I yelled into my pillow loudly and pressed my face into it as far as I could so no one would hear me freak out.

"I didn't think it was possible for you to get cuter." I gasped and sat up, looking in the way of the voice.

"Get the hell out of my room Brandon, now." I stood up and pointed to the door, closing the distance between us. I was more than ready to smack that smug smile off his face. I can honestly say I was on the verge of murder.

"Oh calm down. I was sent in here to get you. We are all going to make dinner together. Erica invited me over as soon as you and Mike came back. She thought us hanging out together would be fun. You and I are on food duty though, so let’s go to the store." He spoke to me like I was just another friend and there were no issues between us, which only pissed me off more.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you, you assh." Brandon's lips crashed to mine and rage took over. I kicked at his shins and he didn't move. I pressed on his chest but he pulled me closer to him so I couldn't move. He forced his tongue against my lips and I bit down. I wasn't playing with him. How dare he do this to me! I felt his hand grab my ass cheek and it caused my core to press against his. I felt his excitement for me and I knew I was a goner. He pressed his tongue against my lips again and this time I allowed him access. I ran my fingers through his hair, grabbing it hard. He tightened his grip on my ass cheek and I moved my hips to rub against him more. What the hell was I doing? Mike and Erica were in the other room. I quickly pulled myself away from him, covering my mouth and taking a few steps back.

"No," Was all I could get out. I turned and ran to the bathroom, but not quick enough. Brandon caught the door and opened it easily, stepping back inside and closed the door behind him.

"Don't fight this. Why is it so hard to want to be with me?" His voice was a whisper and I couldn't help but move closer to hear him speak.

"Do you not remember what happened last night? Do you not remember how you treated me only a few hours after telling me how you felt about me? Why would I want you to hurt me again? Why would I want to give myself to you?" Brandon looked so sad. His eyes drooped and his hand reached up to cup my cheek. I turned my head away from him but didn't move my body away. I felt his breath on my cheek and neck and shivered.

"You know you want me right now. Being this close to me drives you wild. You do the same to me, Davis. Why do you think I can't stay away from you?" I felt his mouth on my neck and I closed my eyes, loving the way he nibbled softly. I hated myself for not being able to push him away. I hated myself for cheating on Mike. I just couldn't make my body cooperate with my head.

I turned my face and pressed my lips to his for a moment and then stepped back. "I meant what I said. You have to give me a reason to leave Mike and how are you just going to leave your pregnant girlfriend, huh?" It was all flooding back to me now and I had no problem telling him now.

"I love you, Davis. I think I have from the second I saw you. I can't stop thinking about your soft lips and the way your body feels pressed against mine. You make me happy and I haven't been happy in so long. Please, just give me time to figure out this mess with Erica." I frowned at him and looked away from his eyes. He grabbed my hand and held it against his chest, making my eyes look to his chest where my hand was.

"Can you feel how fast my heart is beating?"

"Yes," I breathed out, looking at his handsome face again. "What exactly are you asking me to do?"

"Please don't sleep with Mike." It rolled off his tongue quickly like he'd been waiting for me to ask that question all day. I widened my eyes in shock and his grip on my hand tightened.