𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍

chapter one

Credit to original artist ^

❛𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴❜
            |                        
⧏  ||  ⧐
𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝖼𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇

♡    ✎    ↻

When she reached the entrance of her new school, she let out a breath and braced herself for what fate has to offer her for the next few semesters she was going to spend here, in Fukurodani Academy. She fumbled with the hem of the skirt for awhile then proceeded to step into the school grounds for the first time. Y/n then went ahead and changed into her indoor shoes and then made her way to her class.

Have you seen her before?
Woah, she's smokin hot!
She's the new student isn't she?
Doesn't she come from that very wealthy family?
I'm pretty sure I've seen her on an article before!

    Y/n could hear the many whispers of the students as she made her way through the hallway. This was to be expected as she came from a well known family of wealth and good fortune. Her mother worked as a fashion designer for a famous fashion brand while her father was a successful business man. She was also a model for many brands so her face appeared on a lot of posters.

Once she finally reached her class, she stepped inside to see many students scattered around in the classroom.

This is a big class...

The petite girl thought as she made her way to an empty seat. Y/n had never went to a school before as she was homeschoolled all her life so she's never really seen what the life of a normal student was like.

"Hello there! Are you new?" A girl with wavy ash brown hair asked as she was approaching y/n. There was another girl with straight deep brown hair beside her.
Y/n stared blankly at the two girls, not knowing what to say as she had never really made actual friends before.

"H-hi there... yeah I'm new..."
Y/n said feeling a little bit shy.

"I'm Kawahara Akemi but call me Hara for short!" Hara brightly introduced herself with a beautiful smile.
"I'm Takayama Katsumi, call me Taka!" Taka introduced herself with a cheerful and energetic tone.
"I'm [y/n][l/n]," y/n shyly said.
"Let's be friends!" Hara said.

Y/n agreed to being friends with the two girls.

I guess it's not so bad...

Y/n thought to herself.