𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗒

chapter seven

❛𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 3 𝖺𝗆, 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌. 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾. 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾.❜
═════|═══════════════
<    ||    >
3:00 𝗔𝗠
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾

For the next two days, y/n and Akaashi followed their usual rountines of going to school together in the morning. Y/n's mother would always allow Akaashi in the house and offer him something to eat while y/n prepared herself for school. They walked to school together and made small talk and every once in awhile get butterflies in their stomachs. Of course, y/n's friends, Hara and Taka started to notice this and started to tease y/n about it.

Y/n had also gone for the Volleyball Club's practices to watch the boys train and to have a girl talk session with Kaori and Yukie. Akaashi would of course walk back home with her after the day ended.

Moving on to Saturday where it was time for y/n and Akaashi's little "date" the two were very tensed and nervous about the date. Y/n was trying to figure out what to wear while Akaashi was rehearsing his tone for when he greeted y/n. Eventually, the both of them left the house to meet the other for their hang out.

"A-akaashi?"
Y/n saw Akaashi standing outside her house. Akaashi was wearing a white loose long sleeved button up dress shirt with normal fitted jeans and black boots. He had on a watch and he left his bed hair natural which completed the look. Y/n blushed as she made eye contact with the boy.

He looks so etheral...

She thought to herself. She walked up to Akaashi and greeted him like usual.
"G-good morning, Akaashi-san... you l-look... ha-handsome today..."
"T-thank you, y/n-chan... yo-you look... c-c-cute today..."
Akaashi complimented y/n. He was surprised he used the word 'cute'. He had never said that to anyone before. However, it was true that Akaashi thought y/n looked cute and pretty. She wore an off-shoulder white dress with a brown belt and paired it with some gold hoop earrings, a black floral choker and some black boots. She also let her brown wavy hair down.

"W-what's the plan for today...?" Akaashi asked as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.
"I-i was thinking of taking a walk in the park and g-getting ice cream or something..."
"T-that sounds like a good plan..." Akaashi looked up at y/n and smiled.

The two made their way to the park while engaging in small talk which eased the nerves between the two. They both sat on a bench and talked about a lot of things and got to know the other more.

The both of them then decided to get up and walk around more. As they were strolling around and talking to one another, they saw a little boy looking lost and sad. Y/n went to the boy and knelt down to the his height.
"What's wrong? Where are your guardians?"
"I-I was playing h-hide and seek with m-my sister and I suddenly got lost..."
The lost boy explained as he was on the verge of tears. Y/n felt bad and rubbed the back of the boy's head and hugged him as he cried.

Akaashi squatted down beside y/n and asked, "Do you happen to remember where you came from?"
Y/n let go to let the boy answer Akaashi, "I-i think I came f-from that way..." the boy pointed to another path. "Alright, your big brother and sister is going to take you back to your family." Akaashi reassured the boy as he carried him.

Y/n looked at Akaashi and felt heat rising to her cheeks and a warm feeling inside her heart.

He's such an angel...

Akaashi then proceeded to let the boy sit on his shoulders and held y/n's hand. This flustered y/n but she did not mind.

"Are you okay with this? I just want to keep you close so you don't get lost too." Akaashi said with a smile.
"I-i won't g-get lost!" Y/n puffed up her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows. Akaashi chuckled.
"I-i'm okay w-with holding your hand..." y/n said as she lowered her head as she felt her face get even redder and felt her heart beat even faster. Y/n then felt a pull on her hand and the family started walking. She looked up to the boy then to Akaashi to see him smiling. His smile was the most beautiful one she's ever seen. She watched as the boy and Akaashi converse to one another.

His smile was so warm.
It melted my heart.
It could even melt the whole of antartica.
Mother nature would be so furious...