𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

chapter eight

❛𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰.❜
════|════════════
⧏    ||    ⧐
𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮
𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗌

♡     ✎    ↻

As the trio continued walking in search of the lost boy's parents, the lost boy suddenly called out to his family. Akaashi and y/n looked at the worried mother, father and older sister and made their way to the three.

"Oh my! You found our dear Akira! Thank you so much!" The mother thanked with a bow.
"I-it's okay! We just wanted to help!"
Y/n rubbed the back of her neck, feeling flustered at the mother's formality.
Akaashi put down the boy and observed the siblings play. He looked over to y/n and took her hand.
"Well then, I think we should get going. Your son was very well behaved and brave during this whole journey." Akaashi commended the boy with a smile as he looked at the small kid play with his sister.
"That's my boy," the father smiled proudly. "Aren't you y/n l/n? You belong into a wealthy family and modelled for quite a few brands! What are doing here?" The father asked, curious.
Y/n smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "My parents wanted me to live a normal life as a student so they decided to move here..."
The married couple hummed in unison as they heard the reply.
"Well then, we should get going too. Thank you so much, once again." The mother greeted with a small bow and walked off with the family. The two siblings also, very excitedly, said their goodbyes to the two teens which made them smile.

What a lovely family...

The two thought to themselves with a smile.

"Wanna get ice cream?" Y/n asked looking at Akaashi, completely forgetting that their fingers were intertwined. Akaashi looked over, with that beautiful smile of his and nodded.

The two went to an ice cream stand, still holding hands, and ordered their ice creams then sat down and ate while sharing conversations and giggles in between. In sum, the two had a very fruitful date at the park.

Darkness then painted the sky as they were walking around the neighbourhood.
"Are you hungry? Wanna eat dinner?"
Y/n asked thinking about what they could eat.
"Sure, what are you craving?"
"I'm not really sure, I was thinking dinner at my place." Y/n said. Akaashi agreed and the two made their way to y/n's house having their usual conversations along the way.

Once they entered y/n's house, Akaashi went to the kitchen.

"Let me help out." Akaashi said opening the fridge to see what ingredients they had to work with.
Y/n came beside him to look in the fridge and took out some things.
"We can make omurice with these ingredients," y/n said as she started putting on her apron. She gave Akaashi another apron and both of them got to work.

"You're cutting that wrong," Akaashi said as he looked over to see y/n chopping up the green onion.
Y/n blushed and puffed up her cheeks.
"N-no I'm not!"
Akaashi smiled and shook his head. He put his arms around y/n and guided her on how to cut green onions. The close distance between them obviously made y/n flustered.

I swear to god anyone in this room could hear how loud my heart is beating right now... shut up!

Y/n thought to herself as she tried not to get distracted by Akaashi's voice.

"And there, you did it!" Akaashi smiled as he let go of y/n.
"T-thank you..."

The two continued making dinner and achieved a scrumptious meal. The two bonded over dinner and decided to call it a day.

"Can I walk you to your house? I mean you always walk me home," y/n asked wondering what Akaashi's house looked like.
"It's late, I don't want you to walk back by yourself," Akaashi said looking at the time. Y/n pouted and nodded. "Sorry, next time, when it's not so late," Akaashi said with a smile and patted y/n's head. Y/n blushed and smiled.
"Mm!"

The brunette finally said goodbye to the raven hair boy and looked at his figure as he walked back home. She smiled to herself.

Damn, I think I'm in love...

⭒⭑⭒

As the sound of her blaring alarm went off, y/n woke up and stretched herself as she felt the orange sunlight fill her room from the window.

It's pretty...

She thought, looking at the mesmerising view infront of her. She checked through her phone and drank a glass of water and then took her towel to go shower. After her shower, she heard the front door opening and immediately knew who it was and jumped with excitement. She ran to her room and put on her uniform and socks. She decided to wear glasses today because her eyes felt dry and she did not feel like going through the struggle to get them in her eyes. She went downstairs to see the raven hair boy eating the sandwhich her mother had made and took a seat beside him.

"Say, the both of you aren't dating are you?" Y/n's mother asked as she wiped her hands on a piece of cloth and look at the two flustered teenagers.
"M-mom! Of course we aren't!" Y/n replied to her mother while Akaashi tried to stay out of the conversation.
Y/n's mother chuckled. "I won't mind if the two of you date, you know." Y/n's mother smiled as she looked at the two teenagers.
"O-oh my gosh mom! We aren't dating!" Y/n said in am embarrassed tone.
"Alright, if you say so, I'm going to go to work now. Have fun at school!" Y/n's mother said as she kissed y/n on the cheek and waved to Akaashi.

After hearing the door shut, y/n immediately looked at Akaashi and apologised, "I'm so sorry! My mother likes to tease me around my friends!" Akaashi tilted his head in confusion and looked at the brunette. Akaashi let out a chuckle and reassured y/n that it was okay.

"Though... I didn't know you wear glasses," Akaashi said looking at y/n's transparent square frame glasses.
"Oh well... I was too lazy to put in my contacts today," y/n said, adjusting her glasses and looking down. "Do they look bad...?" Y/n asked as she slowly looked up at Akaashi, feeling insecure.
Akaashi widened his eyes and shook his head. "N-no, you actually look pretty cute..." Akaashi said as he looked away with a red tinted face. Hearing that compliment immediately made y/n's heart flutter smile.

The two finished their breakfast and started to head to school with the usual conversations and the occasional heart fluttering moments.

Every moment with him/her,
the clock ticks faster
I want this moment to last forever

The two, again, unknowingly shared the same thought.

A/N
Im so sorry i had a writers block these past few days so i struggled trying to write this part haha
I made 3 drafts for this part gsus 😭
Ok but i hope quarantine i going great for yall 😘