𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

chapter fourteen

"Akaashi, What are we?"
The brunette asked with a hint of nervousness as she looked around the room but at Akaashi.

"What do you mean?" Akaashi looked at y/n, not fully understanding the question.

"Well, you confessed and I confessed but we never said anything about dating so I'm quite confused..."

"But didn't you ask me out before?"

"What? When?" Y/n finally faced Akaashi, not recalling a time where she asked Akaashi out.

"When you told your father we were dating, I thought you were asking me out so I did not stop you from telling him..." Akaashi says rubbing the back of his neck with a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh, what? Oh, right."
"I only did that because it was easier to explain the incident that happened infront of the house."

"Y/n will you go out with me?"

"Yeah, sure."

An awkward silence fills the room before the brunette finally realised.

"Wait, what?"

"Will you go out with me?"
Akaashi repeats his question staring down into the brunette's eyes.

"Y-yeah... sure..."

The two look away from each other, embarrassed at the awkward conversation they just had. Once the two calm down, y/n let out a sigh of relief and lay down on her bed.

"I guess... we're dating now, huh?" Y/n says as a giant smile starts forming on her lips and her face to grow even redder. Akaashi looks over to y/n and sees her flipping her body so that her face is in her pillow and starts kicking the bed like crazy as she hugs her pillow. Seeing this, Akaashi could not help but giggle quietly and cover his face as he was as red as a tomato as well.

Suddenly, the boy felt a pull on his arm then looked at brunette. Before he realised it, he was already lying next to the brunette, his face just barely a few inches away. Y/n buries her face into Akaashi's chest and puts her arm around Akaashi. Akaashi complies and puts an arm under y/n's head then the other one around her waist. He pulls her closer then puts his chin on her head. The two cuddle for awhile and eventually drift off to sleep.

⭒⭑⭒

Y/n woke up from her nap, still in Akaashi's arms. She looked at the window from the corner of her eye and noticed it was quite dark outside. Akaashi let out a small groan and slowly fluttered his eyes open to see the brunette staring at him.

"Good morning... Keiji," y/n jokingly says with a smile and kisses the boy on the forehead. Akaashi smiles at the brunette and nuzzles his forehead on the brunette's. "I think we should make dinner now," y/n says, smiling at the sleepy boy. The two slowly get up and go to the kitchen to prepare food. The two decided to make beef rice bowl for dinner.

The two bonded over making and eating dinner then finally called it a day.

A/N:
Im sorry this chapter was quite short sjhdudhdjf
I hope yall are enjoying the story so far
Thanks for supporting me :)
I get really ecstatic when i see a notification that says
"User has added this story into list" or "user had left a comment"
I love yall sm 😭❤
Please vote and comment for me 🥺
Thank you so much once again ❤