𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾?

chapter thirteen

Akaashi and y/n walked to school like usual in the morning, making small conversations and holding hands as they walked.

"AkAaaaShIoiIiii, y/n-cHaaaaN," a voice called from behind the two. The brunette and raven boy looked behind and immediately let go of each other's hands as they see Bokuto coming towards them.

Bokuto slings his shoulders around the two and start to walk. "Aren't y'all excited for the training camp? I'm pumped up!" Bokuto exclaims with stars in his eyes. Y/n lets out a chuckle and Akaashi smiles softly.

"Well, you should probably save that energy for camp then, Bokuto-san," Akaashi says in his calm and sweet voice. The couple and horned owl made conversations and parted ways once they reached the shoe lockers.

"He's fired up like always," y/n comments as she looks at the horned owl walk to his class and greet the many students in a cheerful and energetic tone as they pass by him.

"It's probably because he's going to see the Nekoma team," Akaashi says as he wears his indoor shoes.

"Nekoma?" Y/n questions as she tilts her head in confusion. "Like Kenma Kozume and Kuroo Tetsurou?" Y/n asks. Akaashi looks at y/n, surprised.

"Yeah... how do you know them?" Akaashi asks, putting his outdoor shoes in the locker.

"Kenma is my cousin and Kuroo is a childhood friend of his. I used to spend time with them a lot," y/n says, smiling as she remembers the moments she had with the two.

"Well, Bokuto-san and Tetsurou-san share a very close friendship and so do Kozume-san and I," Akaashi says as he waits for y/n.

"That's good, that means the four of you can train together! Though I don't think Kenma is more of the type to have that initiative," y/n says, chuckling as she finish wearing her indoor shoes.

The two walked to class together, conversing about the training camp along the way.

⭒⭑⭒

3 managers ❤

Kaori: yall wanna do the hangout thing tomorrow? I got nothing on

Yukie: that would be nice
Yukie: lets go 2 the mall!

Y/N: im in :)

Kaori: alright then

Y/n smiled as she put her phone away and looked up to see Taka and Hara. The three decided to have lunch at an area in school which had benches and a nice scenery.

"Hey y/n, are you and Akaashi dating?" Taka asked, taking a big bite of rice out of her bento.

Y/n blushed at the sudden question then thought for awhile.

He's never asked me out
I've never asked him out
What are we...?

"...I don't know..." y/n says, putting down her bento. "We confessed... but neither of us asked the other out or made it official..." y/n explained, looking at the sky. "Though... I did tell my father we were dating and he did not deny it..." y/n recalled last night's incident.

The ash brunette spat out her food while the deep brown hair girl opened her mouth in shock.

"You what!?" The two girl shouted in unison.

"He already met your father?"
"Is he waiting for a proposal?"
"How did this happen?"
"What did your father say?"

The two girls bombarded the brunette with questions. The trio spent the whole lunch talking about last night's incident with Akaashi, y/n and y/n's father.

⭒⭑⭒

The school day came to an end and it was time to go home.

"Akaashi, are you free?" Y/n asked the raven hair boy as he packed his bag. The boy nodded and waited for the brunette then left the school with her.

"Where are we going?" Akaashi asked the girl as the two walked peacefully.

"You okay with my place? I don't have anywhere in mind..." the brunette asked. Akaashi nodded.

As the two reached her house, the both of them went up to y/n's bedroom. Akaashi looked around the girl's bedroom. It was decorated nicely with a few plants hanging on the ceiling, Led lights plastered around the ceilings of the room, polaroid pictures hanging on fairy lights, a few stringed instruments at the corner, an easel with a used palette and many other stuff. The room had white interior, wooden flooring, light gray painted walls and brick patterns to match.

"Your room is very nice..." Akaashi complimented as he looked at all the features in the room. Y/n chuckled and thanked the boy then went to sit on her bed. The brunette patted the spot beside her, signalling the boy to sit beside her which he complied. The two made a few conversations and suddenly went quiet for awhile as y/n was here to talk about something else. Y/n braced herself for the next question she was about to ask.

"Akaashi, what are we?"