𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

note:
F/G - Favourite Gem

-

Today would mark the 5th year of y/n and Akaashi's relationship. They were going to celebrate by of course, going on a date!

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n asked the male.

"You'll see..." Akaashi said, starting the engine of his car. Y/n watched the road as the car turned and drove. Eventually, they stopped infront of a cafe.

"Our first stop," Akaashi said, taking off his seatbelt and getting off the car. The raven haired boy went to the other side of the car and escorted the female out.

"Why thank you," y/n jokingly said with a giggle. The two made their way into the cafe and ordered their drinks.

"Isn't this where we did our project?" Y/n asked, chuckling as she recognised the view of the window.

"I'm glad you remember," Akaashi smiled as he looked at his girlfriend.

"One black coffee with a few teaspoons of sugar and milk tea with whip cream topping for the couple?" The waitress asked, holding out the couple's drinks on a tray. Akaashi nodded, confirming their order as the tray was placed on the table.

"Honestly, some things never change about us. I still like my sweets, you have very simple taste buds," y/n commented with a smile as she sipped into her drink. Akaashi let out a chuckle and nodded.

"Hmmm? What's this?" Y/n asked, holding up a red card that was served with the drinks.

"Open it," Akaashi said.

Y/n opened the red card. In it wrote

The placed where I fell for you
Where I realised your hair was just like the colors of a caramel macchiato
How sweet your voice sounded
How your eyes sparkled whenever you talked about the things you liked
I loved it
And I still do

Y/n giggled as she read through the note. She felt her heart warm up with fuzzy feelings as she looked up at Akaashi who was smiling as well.

"What's this? What are you planning?" Y/n asked, chuckling at the very cheesy yet sweet note.

"Oh, you'll see..." Akaashi said, finishing up his coffee. The two spent a bit more time at the cafe then finally headed out to their next destination.

Once the couple had reached their destination, the two got out of the car.

"Hm? Are we reliving our memories?" Y/n asked looking at the academy. Akaashi had brought the brunette to their former high school, Fukurodani Academy.

"Well, it's been awhile since we've last visited," Akaashi commented with a chuckle.

"You're right. We've been so caught up with our jobs," y/n said. "Let's walk like how we always used to walk to school together!" Y/n suggested, earning a chuckle and nod from the male. The two held hands and walked together, admiring the cherry blossoms as they walked. It was peaceful and relaxing.

The two toured around the school and shared greetings with their former teachers. They also went to the indoor gym and saw the current volleyball team practicing hard. Needless to say, the couple had a very fruitful time touring around their high school.