𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌' 𝖽𝖺𝗒

chapter fifthteen

Y/n woke up and did her usual morning ritual. She put on a dark green tank top and flower embroidered mom jeans. She wore white kicks and brought a black sling bag to match the whole outfit. Y/n told her parents where she was going and said goodbye then left the house to meet Yukie and Kaori.

⭒⭑⭒

"Oi, Y/n chan!" Kaori called out as she spot the brunette walking towards their direction. Y/n smiled and waved as she got closer to the two girls and exchanged hugs with them

"Haven't seen you all week! How are you? Sorry for suddenly leaving you alone with the club responsibilities while you're still pretty new to everything," Yukie says, holding y/n's hands as she continued to talk.

"I'm okay, in fact, I learnt a lot during the time y'all weren't here," y/n says recalling the things that she learnt in practice while the two managers were absent.

The three girls talked about a lot of topics while roaming around the mall and spent some of their money. They ate at a cute restaurant and decided to stay over at y/n's place.

As the trio reached y/n's place, they entered and greeted the brunette's parents cheerfully.

"Please make yourselves at home. We have a bunch of food at the pantry and leftovers, don't be afraid to ask for snacks or food if you're feeling hungry," y/n's mother say with a smile as she watches the two managers bow to her as thanks for the offer and go up to y/n's room together.

The trio enters y/n room in awe as they look around the nicely decorated room.

"You're room is amazing!" Kaori praised as she jumped on y/n's bed laid down. Yukie went to examine the decorations closer.

"You can put your stuff here if you want. The bathroom is just along the hallway," y/n said as she went to shower first while the two girls did their own things.

After the three managers got ready for bed, they sat on the bed and had a girl talk session while they tried on face masks. Yukie and Kaori went on to talk about their love life then looked y/n once they finished their sharing.

"What about you, y/n? How's you and Akaashi," Kaori asked, smiling excitedly as a red hue painted y/n's cheeks. Y/n let out a nervous giggle and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well...
We're dating now..."

The two third years widened their eyes in shock.

"What!?" The two shout out in unison.

Y/n let out a nervous giggle and rubbed the back of her neck.

"It's pretty hard to explain but..." the brunette proceeds to explain how she and Akaashi had confessed to each other how they ended up asking the other out. The two mangers let out "aww"s and "ooh"s making y/n blush.

"Y'all are really cute together though," Kaori complimented smiling at the shy y/n.

The three girls continued their fruitful tea session and did other sleepover activites like watching videos, making tiktoks, eating snacks and trying out other beauty products.

⭒⭑⭒

Y/n woke up, normal as usual and went to get ready. It was the first day of the summer training camp and the whole club was going to attend the summer training camp with other powerhouse schools.

The brunette went to shower then came out and checked on her belongings, making sure she packed everything she needed. She put on her dark blue volleyball club shirt and her track pants then wore her glasses. Y/n then made her way to the dining table and heard Akaashi entering the house.

"Good morning, Keiji," y/n turned around and smiled as she looked at the raven haired boy. Akaashi gave a smile and ruffled the brunette's hair and took a seat to eat breakfast. Y/n's mother left for work like usual then the two finished up their breakfast and made their way to school.

"Are you excited?" Akaashi asked, looking at the brunette who was swinging the two's intertwined hands. The brunette giggled and nodded.

"I haven't seen Kenma and Kuroo in so long. I miss playing and having fun with them," y/n says as she reminsce about the fun and happy moments she had with the pudding and bedheaded boys.

Akaashi smiled as he looked at the brunette who seemed to be in a contented and good mood.

"Ah, there they are!" A voice shouted in the distance. It was Yukie and a few people from the club who had arrived earlier, waving to the couple. Y/n used her free hand and waved to Yukie.

"Well don't you two look lovely," Komi teases and pats Akaashi on the back. Akaashi gave a stoic expression and ignored Komi's remark.

The rest of the club started to arrive slowly and eventually, everyone was on the bus travelling to the training center for the camp

⭒⭑⭒

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as she felt the bus come to a stop. The brunette realised she was laying on Akaashi's shoulder for the whole bus ride and shot up into a straight sitting posture with a flustered look.

"S-sorry, is your shoulder numb?" Y/n asked, looking away from the raven haired boy, embarrassed.

Oh my god, what if I drooled on him?
What if my hair tickled his neck and he felt uncomfortable?

"No, I'm okay. In fact, it was nice seeing you sleep peacefully," Akaashi says with a calm smile and look down as a tint of pink lighted his cheeks. "It was really cute," he said. The brunette felt her face grow even redder as she heard the boy say the last line and smiled to herself as she looked out the window.

"Akaashi?"
"Hm?"
"I love you"
"I love you too, y/n"

A/N
Ok but this chapter isnt really important but at least i wrote something hehe
Im very excited to write about the training camp
Ive have so many ideas huhuhu 😏
As always, thanku for ur support really appreciate it ❤
Vote and comment!
Love yall <3