𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖺𝗅

chapter twelve

The next morning, y/n woke up like usual and went to go prepare. When she came out of the shower she heard the front door open and immediately knew who was here. With a bright smile plastered on her face, she happily went to her room to put on her uniform and made her way to the dining area where Akaashi sat.

"Good morning," y/n greeted as she sat beside Akaashi. Her mother who was washing the dishes and Akaashi who was eating his breakfast, greeted back.

Before taking a seat, quietly and stealthily, without her mother noticing, y/n kissed Akaashi on the cheek then sat down to eather breakfast as. This action left Akaashi speechless and red.

"Ah well, I have to rush to work now. Please take care of yourselves and have fun at school. Ah and y/n," y/n looked at her mother, "Your dad will be coming back early today. Do tell him if you need anything," y/n's mother added as she quickly put on her shoes and rushed out of the house for work.

Y/n and Akaashi greeted her mom as she exited the house. Suddenly, Akaashi pulled y/n into a kiss which flustered the girl.

"Revenge for just now," Akaashi said in a calm and contented tone as he pulled away and continued to finish his breakfast. The flushed y/n took awhile to process the moment then proceeded to continue eating her breakfast as well. After the two finished their food and did their dishes, the two lovebirds decided to leave for school.

As they walked and admired the falling petals, y/n sneakily intertwined her fingers with Akaashi's which did not faze him at all. The two walked hand in hand, lovingly to school and let go once they reached the front of the school and changed into their indoor shoes.

⭒⭑⭒

The next day, during practice, Akaashi and y/n walked to the gym like they did before but this time, y/n was in her dark blue shirt and track pants and Akaashi was in his training attire. The two entered the gym together and started setting up. They made conversations as they set up the net and brought out the equipments.

"So the two finally made up," a voice said behind the two. Akaashi and y/n looked back to see Konoha smiling at them.

Y/n chuckled as she looked at Konoha. "All thanks to your advice," she says giving him a wink which made Konoha blush.

Akaashi looked at the two and was slightly bothered but he did not think much about it. Besides, he's just a friend and he also helped y/n talk to me...

The boys then started coming in along with the coach and training started.

"Is Yukie and Kaori still not able to make it?" Coach asked y/n as he looked around the gym.

"Yeah, but they should be able to make it for the training camp. Their little 'raincheck' ends tomorrow," y/n tells the coach. The coach nodded and training started.

⭒⭑⭒

After training, Akaashi and y/n decided to go to a convenience store to buy some things for the camp.

"Hmm... let's see... alright! I need a travel toothbrush set..." y/n says picking up the travel toothbrush set infront of her. She continues listing the items she needs and contemplating on what else to buy. While doing this, Akaashi admired the girl as she was focused on thinking about what to buy.

"I think that should be all..." y/n says looking up to Akaashi who had been staring at her for a long time. "Let's go pay!" Y/n says as she skips to the counter and pays for all her items. The two teenagers greet the cashier goodbye and started heading home together.

As they reached y/n's gate, the two exchange looks at each other and say their goodbyes, giving each other a hug and the boy giving a kiss on the girl's forehead.

"I believe you two have a bit of explaining to do..." a man emerges from y/n's house which made the brunette flinch in fear.

"Dad! Oh my gosh, you scared me!" Y/n scolds her father as she calms her nervous beating heart.

Y/n's father turns to Akaashi, "and you, young man, please come inside..." y/n's father say with a stern look, letting the lovebirds in the house.

The trio sat at the dining table, the old man across the two lovebirds. "So... what are the two of you...?" Y/n's father asks as he puts his elbows on the table as he holds his fists together.

"We're just frie-"
"We're dating!"
Y/n looking into his father's eyes as she holds Akaashi's hand and squeezes it tightly. Akaashi's eyes widened as she saw the bold look on y/n's face.

"I do not accept it!" The father says rising up from his seat with intense eyes. Tension fills the air then followed by an awkward silence.

Y/n's father let out an obnoxious laugh as he looked at the two shocked teenagers. "I'm just kidding! HAHA, it looked so cool in the movies I had to do it," the old man laughed.

Y/n puffed up her cheeks and whined to the old man. "I wish you two the best in your relationship. I approve of it but like always, if you ever break my daughter's heart, I won't go easy on you," y/n's father say as he switches his expression from a grin to a stern look. Akaashi nodded, understanding the old man.

"You should probably go home now, it's getting late..." y/n says looking at the time as she escorts the boy out of the house.

"Do you need a lift? I could drive ya," the old man offered the teenage boy.

"I live a couple houses down, it's not that far," Akaashi said with a smile. "Thank you for offering anyway. Good night," he says, bowing to the father and his daughter.

"He's a nice guy," y/n's father says once the door closes. "My girl's growing up so fast!" The old man teased as he walked off to his bedroom and said a goodnight to y/n.

"Goodnight, father," y/n says, smiling to herself as she got her father's approval on the relationship she has with Akaashi.