Chapter Twenty Six

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, There's only a few more chapters then this story is over, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

This chapter is dedicated to GemmaStar 

Niall's Pov:

Why can't Zayn see what he's doing to me? Why is he blind to my pain? Him and Rebecca have gone public with there 'relationship' and since then I just haven't been the same. My normal spirited attitude is just gone. Apart from the tour performances I feel that I never see Zayn. He's either out with Rebecca or at meetings trying to think of ways to make there relationship more real. I feel like the only contact I have with Zayn is when he comes to me at night. I feel like I'm second best. Cher she's been amazing through the whole thing, I'd definitely say she's been my rock. However no matter how much she's there it doesn't stop me pushing Zayn away.

"Morning beautiful" Zayn whispered that morning as I woke up from a restless sleep.

"Morning Zayn" I replied.

"What do you say after the concert tonight we spend time together?" He asked as he moved a strand of my hair from my face. I smiled at him.

"Sounds great, But why don't we spend the day together and just cuddle?" I suggested.

"I can't Nialler, I'm going shopping with Rebecca" He replied. I then rolled my eyes.

"Of course you are" I stated before sitting up. 

"It's just so paparazzi can get some pictures of us together" He explained.

"Sure whatever, Have fun" I replied before standing up and grabbing a towel.

"I'm sorry Niall, It's just what management want" Zayn tried to assure me. I nodded my head.

"It's alright" I replied.

"Ni, Are we ok?" He asked.

"Course we are" I replied. Zayn smiled.

"I love you Niall" He said. I sighed.

"Better go shower, See you later Zayn" I said before quickly rushing into the bathroom, Locking the door behind me. I then turned on the shower, Finally allowing my tears to fall.

After I'd finished my shower, I got changed and walked into the hotel bedroom to find Zayn gone. I sighed as I found one of his favorite hats. I quickly put it on before grabbing my phone and dropping on the bed. I sent Cher a quick text desperately needing one of her hugs. I then decided to check twitter which I regretted almost instantly. Everyone was talking about Zayn and Rebecca posting pictures of them together. I groaned just as Cher knocked on the door, I quickly let her in before pulling her into a tight hug, She asked no questions she only hugged me back. A few minutes passed before we pulled away.

"What's happened?" She asked as we sat down.

"They did, Everywhere I look there they are" I replied, Cher sighed.

"I know this sucks for you Niall, But you have to hold onto the fact that your the one Zayn loves" Cher explained.

"Then why do I feel like second best?" I asked.

"Because your jealous, It just proves that you love him babe" She informed me.

"Why can't he see what he's doing to me Cher?" I asked as more tears began to fall, She pulled me into a hug, Gently rubbing my back.

"He will in the end Niall"

Zayn's Pov:

Something was bothering Niall, I didn't know what, But I knew something wasn't right. I've spent half an afternoon with Rebecca and all I can do is think of Niall. I sighed before turning to her.

"Rebecca I'm sorry but I have to go" I said.

"Zayn management won't like it, They want us to be pictured together" She stated. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care what they want! Something's wrong with Niall and he's more important to me then this is" I said before quickly jumping in a taxi travelling back to the hotel.

Once I arrived back at the hotel I saw Cher leaving our hotel room, I quickly rushed over to her. 

"Cher, How's Niall?" I asked, She looked at me confused. 

"Ask him yourself" She replied.

"He's acting weird with me, Cher please I need to know" I pleaded. She sighed.

"Your hurting him Zayn, This whole fake relationship with Rebecca" She revealed.

"But it's not real, Niall knows that" I replied.

"It may not be real but that don't mean Niall won't hurt. You could have said no, Or you could have spoken to Niall before making any deal with management, Niall's your boyfriend Zayn, he should have gotten a saying in all this, But no you just went behind his back, He feels betrayed" She said.

"I'm so stupid! I have to tell him I'm sorry! I have to make it up to him! Cher thank you!" I said before quickly kissing her cheek and rushing off.

"Niall!" I yelled as I rushed into the hotel room. Niall walked out the bedroom a few moments later, He gave me a confused look.

"Zayn what are you doing here? I thought you was with Rebecca?" He asked. I shook my head before walking towards him. 

"Something more important came up" I replied.

"What was that?" Niall asked.

"You, I'm so sorry Niall, Your more important to me then anything" I stated before pulling him into a tight hug. Niall returned the hug immediately.

"I'm sorry too, I should have spoken to you about how I was feeling" Niall whispered into my chest. I shook my head.

"No, I'm sorry, I promise you Niall no more pictures, or me and Rebecca time. It's just you and me" I said. Niall nodded.

"I love you Zi" He said. I smiled hearing my nickname leave Niall's lips for the first time in weeks.

"God I love you Ni" I replied before pulling him into a passionate kiss. I then held the boy I love in my arms, The boy I almost lost without even seeing it, I won't be making that mistake again.