❈ Prologue

Perfect Prologue

in the title name = Edited

REWRITTEN

Hey peeps!! So this story is being rewritten due to the fact I know this story could have been better but I just messed it up. Plot will be different and there might be different characters. So here is the prologue and enjoy the new, Fool's Gold ( Now Perfect ) Enjoy!

P.S: This was written in the time of the Where We Are Tour so that's the time it will take place in.

<3 V

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms,
And if you like having secret little rendezvous,
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do,
Baby I'm perfect,
Baby I'm perfect for you.

It wasn't always happy-go-lucky with Harry -- which was also why he had stopped believing in love. At least, I do think so. Maybe he just didn't want to get attached, or he simply didn't need anyone.

Anyway, hello, I'm Daniella. One Direction's personal nurse and crazy in love with Harry Styles -- just don't tell him that.

It's crazy, I know; a personal nurse, like what the hell is that?

It's simply someone who takes care of the guys when they're wounded, and makes sure they're okay. Maybe they just invented the title so I could be with them? Well... I don't want to flatter myself here.

Here's the story of how I met One Direction, saved Harry's life and almost completely regretted my whole existence because of the sh*t that happened after it.