Twenty-Two

Perfect Twenty-Two

| Harry Styles |

Once I have regained my energy, I make my way downstairs to find Dani, Jenna and Liam talking about Louis in the kitchen while eating toasties. Okay... Speaking of Mr. Big D.ick... "Well isn't that just jolly good." I say and chuckle humourlessly, causing Dani to roll her eyes at me.

"Shut up," Jenna laughs and hits my upper arm. I flinch a bit but keep my cool and chuckle, "Is that all you can do, Jens?" She glares at me in response and huffs, turning her head away from me.

I shrug and look at Dani, a smile plastered on my face. She blushes and looks away, grabbing a plate and handing it to me. Blushing, I smile and take it from her. "Thanks," I say softly and she shakes her head, giving me a 'no problem' smile.

I eat the toast I get from Liam, sipping some chocolate milk to go with it before Jenna and Liam slowly start to leave the room. Dani stays though, sitting in front of me. I finish my food and get up, going to put it away in the sink when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

Grinning, I turn to look at Dani who's genuinely hugging me. My heart pounds in my chest involuntarily while I slowly lean down and capture her lips with mine. She closes her eyes and kisses me softly. Being the first time kiss like this, my pulse quickens but I ignore it.

Dani pulls away, going outside to the balcony and I laugh, following her. "Come on Harry!" She giggles speeding up a bit in pace.

"Every step I take, I feel it more and more.
She's calling out, she's a lucky girl.
My heart is racing, she's turning around.
I reach for her hand, and I say..." I sing, grinning that the song just fits this scene completely. Dani laughs and pulls me into her arms, kissing my lips.

I shake my head as I laugh, disconnecting our lips. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I go to my Music and turn 'It Girl' by Jason Derulo on.

After putting the phone on the speakers set on one of the tables, I take Dani's waist from behind and turn her around to face me. She grins and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her but I refuse.

"Dance with me," I say and she blushes, nodding as we start to sway. It wasn't the perfect song for a slow dance-like dance, but, it was something.

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac insomniac,
Five steps behind ya
Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award,
That's how much you mean to me

[Chorus:]
You could be my it girl
Baby you're the shit girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl,
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long,
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl

"Harry..." Dani whispers softly, her lips close to my ear. "Mhm?" I hum, pulling away from her shoulder to look into her eyes.

Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud

"What do you feel for me?" She asks, nibbling on her bottom lip. I frown, looking at the floor. "Nothing, it's just sex," I whisper, regretting the words as soon as they leave my mouth.