Four

Perfect Four

Heyyy! This is the chapter Four! Yes I know, FOUR but.. no song of One Direction attached. It's actually gonna be an old song that got it's name through Dirty Dancing. Here comes, 'She's Like The Wind' I am sooo in love with this song so I hope you will like it while listening to this chapter. I still have no idea what is going to happen... but we'll see I guess. BTW New POV!

<3 V.

| Harry Styles |

It's been a week since Daniella came to work with us, and ever since everyone's pretty much warmed up to her. Except for me I guess. It's just that I feel awkward with her and there's no further explanation to it.

She hasn't only been helping us whenever we felt sick, or injured ourselves, but she's also been cooking for us, making sure we get the right vitamins and stuff. I kind of get annoyed by that, I mean we aren't little kids anymore, right?

"Dinner!" Daniella says loud enough for everyone to hear and all of us rush to the table. "What are we eating?" Niall asks while licking his lips and Dani shows him a bowl full of spaghetti bolognese. "Yummy!" He replies smiling as he quickly takes a seat.

"Hungry Niall." Liam laughs and we all join in before digging in. "Is it good?" Daniella asks while twirling spaghetti around her fork. "Yes! It's amazing!" Zayn exclaims, smiling. "Thanks," Dani thanks him and I nod, "Yeah it's good Dani."

"Oh, thank you Harry." I bet she's confused and surprised because I actually just complemented her. I'm surprised too, Daniella. "Anytime," I answer before going back to eating my spaghetti.

I feel her staring at me, it being like a sixth sense to me, and a slight smirk crawls on my face.

"Soo..." Liam says when everyone finishes their dinner. "Shall we watch a movie?" Louis suggests, plopping down on the couch. "I guess, but what movie?" Zayn asks him while opening up his laptop.

"What about we have a Harry Potter marathon?" Daniella suggests as she looks through Popcorn Time on Zayn's laptop. "Good idea!!" Niall exclaims while sitting on the couch and grabbing a pillow to hold against his chest.

We all sit on the couch as Zayn begins the first movie. I was sitting next to Daniella, and our thighs were touching due to the fact how tight this couch was for four people. "I'll sit on the floor." I say quickly and get up to sit on the floor, in between Daniella's legs.

"Er.. Harry?" Daniella asks, awkwardness lacing her tone and I roll my eyes, "I have a right to sit anywhere I want. It's a public hotel." I snap at her before fixing my eyes back on the screen. "Jeez I just wanted to ask if you wanted pop corn..." I hear Daniella's voice murmur and I feel a pang of guilt but ignore it.

"Anyone want pop corn?" She asks the other boys and they all nod -including Niall of course- excitedly. Damn when was the last time they ate?! I think as I shake my head, "I wasn't planning on asking you anyway." Daniella scoffs at me before walking to the kitchen.

A soft 'ooh' goes through the room and I glare at Louis and Zayn, knowing it was them. "Hey we're just stating the obvious!" Louis defends and I roll my eyes, muttering, "Seriously she's got you guys wrapped around her finger."

"No she doesn't Harry it's just an illusion in that nut brain of yours," Zayn jokes the last part and I sigh, "Yeah yeah."