Six

Perfect Six

IMPORTANT: Trailer by xHemmingshugsx attached or link down in the a/n x

| Harry Styles |

-Recap

And that's when I realise, my hands are on her chest.

-

Shit, okay, Uhm........ I think, quickly letting go of Dani's chest while I push my hands in between my legs, ignoring the tingling feeling in them.

"Rightttttt. We're here!" Louis exclaims, into the drive way of the hotel and stepping out, making his way to the reception as we all follow.

We head up to our suite and everyone pretty much goes to do their own thing. I, though, immediately jump into the shower and put it on the highest temperature it will go.

Rebel much, Harry? My subconscious interrupts my so-far-relaxing shower and I shove it away. Leaning my head back under the water, I let the hot water rinse my hair.

"Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer. Don't, make me stay the night, or ask if in alright, I don't have the answer."

I sing the lyrics quietly, hoping that the splashing water of the shower will drown my voice out.

"Heartache doesn't last forever, I'll say I'm fine. Midnight, ain't no time for laughing, when you say goodbye."

I lean my head back against the wall, letting the steam make the shower foggy as I continue to sing the lyrics.

"It makes your lips so kissable, and your kiss, unmissable. Your fingertips, so touchable. And your eyes, irresistible."

Sighing quietly, I drag a hand through my hair before reaching for the shampoo and squirting a generous amount on my palms.

"I've, tried to ask myself, should I see someone else? I wish I knew the answer. But I know, if I go now, if I leave and I'm on my own tonight, I'll never know the answer."

I continue to sing while I thread and massage the shampoo into my scalp, my eyes closed to avoid running shampoo from entering.

"Midnight, doesn't last forever, dark turns to light. Heartache, flips my world around. I'm falling down, down, down. That's why..."

I rinse the shampoo from my curls, running my hands through my hair as I feel them soften under my touch.

"I find your lips, so kissable, and your kiss, unmissable. Your fingertips, so touchable. And your eyes irresistible. Irresistible, irresistible, irresistible, irresistible."

Grabbing the body wash, I scrub my body while continuing to sing the song.

"It's in your lips, and in your kiss. It's in your touch, and your fingertips. And it's in all the things and other thins that make you who you are, and your eyes, so irresistible."

I stop there, knowing that I can't actually sing the rest properly without back up, and rinsing my body before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist.

I brush my teeth before walking out of the bathroom, making my way to my room. "Oh hey Harry!" Daniella says, walking up to me.

"Hey there," I say, smiling at her. "Yeah Uhm you know how I have an interview tomorrow?" She replies, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah, what's with it?"

"Well I was wondering what I'm supposed to wear, y'know? If I should go casual or go a bit fancy..." Dani trails off, and see a rosy blush cover her cheeks.