❈ One

Perfect One

perfect; adjective;ˈpəːfɪkt; having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

| Daniella Mason |

Getting ready for the One Direction concert tonight is not as easy as I thought it would be before the day came. Of course, I want to look good, and chose my outfit something around three weeks ago, but the make up and hair I had to do is my problem.

Somehow, I need to look messy, unlike my normal self. My style can be classified as classy, elegant yet casual. But now I want to be the messy, carefree girl.

Being a ( freelance ) nurse, I have to dress up in a neat way, so when I finally have some off time I will be dressed in sweats and hoodies most of the day, but nothing like what I am planning to wear to the concert.

I quickly put on the dark blue tank top with 'Young Wild & Carefree' written on it in black and pair it with black, ripped skinny jeans. I slip on black high tops with blue details on it, a matching infinity ring and bracelet and a hot pink clutch.

My mum offered to drive me to the concert a while ago and I had happily accepted, seeing I'm not allowed to drive yet. "Mum I'm done."

"That's great. Let's go." She smiles at me, grabbing her keys and I follow her out of the door, into the car. "Will you be responsible Daniella?" Mum asks while starting her car.

"Yes Mum, I will be. I'm not five okay?" I roll my eyes while looking out of the window, nervously bouncing in my seat. The car drive to the concert is about thirty minutes long, yet it's still way too long for me.

"I know Dani, I'm just worried about you. I do hope you have fun." Mum says, turning on the radio. I don't bother answering, not wanting to disturb her while she's listening to music.

--

"Have fun Dani!" Mum yells from the car as I exit, and I flash her a smile before slamming the door shut, making my way to the entrance of the big building.

Soon enough, I'm inside and bouncing up and down with excitement. After a while the stage lights turn on and the boys come up, causing all the girls around me to scream.

I can't deny I don't scream too though, cause I mean, it's One Direction on stage, how can you not scream?! When I see Harry on stage, I can't help but think... He's so hot... I mean damn, he's just... flawless.

I'm suddenly ripped out of my thoughts when I see Harry running close to the edge, and I yell out,
"HARRY!" He seems to hear - though I have no idea how - and quickly steps aside to prevent from falling from the stage.

"Thank you." He mouths to me and I blush, shrugging it off. His verse comes so he looks away, singing. My heart pounds in my chest when I realise Harry frigging Styles just talked to me. Well not exactly talked, but close.

The song finishes, and the boys do their speech, making it the end of their show. Everyone rushes to the exit after watching the boys leave, and I decide to stay where I am just to prevent from getting hurt.

"Excuse me, miss?" Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around to see a buff man - who looks more like a statue if I may add -, "Yes, sir?"

"Harry Styles asked for you." The man says and my mouth drops, possibly hitting the floor. Oh my goodness... HARRY STYLES ASKED FOR ME? Wait Dani calm down. I tell myself, nodding and following the man towards the back of the stage.

"He's in here." The man says, leaving me standing there and I reach towards the door handle, wondering if I should or shouldn't open it. I open the door with shaky hands and my eyes immediately widen when I see Harry standing there in nothing but boxers.