Fourteen

Perfect Fourteen

| Daniella Mason |

It had been about an hour since I cried into Louis' chest, and we just finished our food when it started snowing outside. It was already predicted that it would snow, but it made Louis extra bubbly.

Not that he ever wasn't ( although, he could be, if he hadn't seen Jenna in a long time ).

"Snow!!" Niall giggles, the mug of hot chocolate in his hands and Liam laughs, "Yeah, mate, snow."

Harry smiles warmly at me, his own mug on the table, opposite of me. "Do you think we should be heading home before the snow gets too heavy?" I suggest, taking a sip of the hot beverage in the mug.

"Yeah, that sounds okay," He nods, picking his up and sipping it. "You guys're leaving?" Louis pouts dramatically, making me giggle.

"Sorry, Lou, but yeah," I say finishing my drink and getting up. "Aww, well we'll see you soon right?" Jenna smiles, coming over to give me a hug.

I smile, "'Course," while returning the hug. Harry finishes his and gets up too, grabbing his coat from its place on the chair and waving to the guys.

Doing the same, I wrap my scarf around my neck while Harry opens the door for me. I flash him a smile and Louis waves at us, closing the door in front of us. "Wait, no shit but we live in an apartment complex, why the fücking hell did we bring our coats?" I ask Harry, who shakes his head and pulls me the other way, to the elevator.

"You, my dear, forgot to buy cookies," He says, poking my nose. I gasp, "Oops!"

"Hi," He winks, and I immediately roll my eyes, "Out of all people I had not expected you to say that."

Harry shrugs and wraps his arm around my shoulder once we walk out of the building, the cold wind hitting us in the face. He chuckles, pulling me into his side while he bows his head down to reduce the chance of paparazzi finding us.

"There, I think they sell cookies there," I whisper pointing to a store only a couple feet away. "Okay, let's go," He says, leading me there. I walk into the store, walking to the snack department. 

I call for him, "H, what cookies do you want?" I ask, whipping my head to look at him to find him reading the cover of a magazine.

I frown and walk over to him, peeking over his shoulder.

TODAY'S GOSSIP

Yesterday, someone posted this picture of Harry Styles, standing in between the legs of a girl in the elevator of their hotel. It's obviously a brunette, and she's pretty tall, but the real question is, who is it?

The man said it was Daniella Mason, Styles and his band mates' nurse. But there's no proof to testify that. Except for the ring on her finger. We've seen Daniella wearing it before, but it could also just be a replica right?

So, until further proof, we will just say that Harry had a little fun that night. Or it was just a friend who he was telling something ( what he said to the man, says he ).

I look at Harry, frowning deep. "It's okay, Dani, I'll make up a story, don't worry," He whispers reassuringly, his thumb brushing my cheek.