Thirty-Three

Perfect Thirty-Three

| Daniella Mason |

Louis and Jenna's wedding is today, the 22nd of June, a beautiful summer day on which the sun shone and the birds tweeted.

Jenna and I were in one of the rooms of the hotel where they were organising the party; in the garden. Half of the hotel had been for the guys; the groom, the best man and the other usual guys were there as well while the other half was for the girls; the bride, the maid of honour, the flower girls and the bridesmaids.

Phoebe and Daisy were the flower girls, and Lottie and Felicité were the bridesmaids. And I'm the maid of honour. Even though, I asked if I could not wear something . So I did just that, wearing a strapless, pale pink dress with a beautiful necklace. Lottie and Felicité wore similar dresses, only a different neckline.

Lou Teasdale, the boys' stylist, was here to do Jenna's hair and makeup, little Lux playing patty cake with Phoebe, who's hair was beautifully curled in soft rings down her back

Lou Teasdale, the boys' stylist, was here to do Jenna's hair and makeup, little Lux playing patty cake with Phoebe, who's hair was beautifully curled in soft rings down her back. Daisy, being her identical twin, was only able to be recognised due to her hairstyle; it had been straightened contrary to Phoebe's.

"Jen don't stress, it will all be fine, alright? Just sit still so I don't burn your cheek." Lou warns, laughing softly as she pulled the curled strands back to set them together with a gorgeous flower clip. "I know I'm just scared. What if he has cold feet, Lou?" Jenna sighs, playing with her fingers which one of holds the beautiful engagement ring Louis proposed with.

I shake my head, turning to look over at Jenna. "He won't. He loves you tons, he wouldn't miss this day for the world, really." I reassure her, grasping her hand and squeezing it as I look into her eyes. She forces a small smile and nods just as Lou goes to grab her makeup stuff. "Okay. Thank you, Dani. Just for coming. I know it's going to be hard for you to talk to Harry again."

"I know it will be but I wouldn't miss the opportunity of being maid of honour, especially at your wedding. You know that, babe." I say softly, sitting up straight as one of Lou's assistants comes back with a straightener in hand.

Lou grins and turns Jenna's chair around. "You look absolutely beautiful in that dress, and Louis will adore it as well. But first, let's do your makeup." Jenna laughs and nods, closing her eyes so Lou can start with her makeup.