Seven

Perfect Seven

| Daniella Mason |

I didn't know what was happening, why Harry was completely ignoring me, it all happened in such a rush. I found myself in the bathroom just after he had walked off, and I was looking into the mirror. I didn't know why, I had no clue at all.

So, here I was, still in the bathroom as I tried to figure out what the actual fuck I did wrong. I couldn't really think of any reasons, yet I'm still sitting here, curled up in the corner of the bathroom. I'm seriously wrecking my brain, but it was still hopeless.

I finally seem to gain the strength to get up and I do, making my way back to my room after making sure I have no mascara smudges. I change out of the dress into some sweats and a loose tee, not really caring much.

I walk out to the living room, finding Harry and the rest of the boys there. "What took you so long, love?" Louis asks, with a comforting smile on his face. It seemed as if he knew something was wrong, but also knew I didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, I was just laying down for a little. I had a headache," I lie, sitting next to Louis and resting my head on his shoulder. Looking at Harry, I find him looking away from me, out of the window that had an amazing view over the city.

I get up and move to stand next to Harry, but he backs off and goes to sit back down. I feel my blood start to boil, Even if he is annoyed, that doesn't mean he has to act like I'm a freaking plague. But, instead of getting annoyed over him, I make my way to Louis and whisper in his ear, "Want to go out?"

"Sure, friends right?" Louis replies and I nod my head, giving him the 'duh' look before going to my room to change. I get there, brush my hair to the side and go to my closet. I pull out an off the shoulder, tight crop top, and a white high waisted skirt.

I pull them on, and get some black TOMS, slipping them on before walking out of my room. I walk over to Louis, sitting next to him, on the arm of the couch. Slowly crossing my legs, I make sure that Harry sees, and I see an undetectable emotion flicker through his eyes, but it disappears as soon as it had come.

He rolls his eyes, but I noticed the way his eyes looked me up and down after. I bite my lip, suddenly remembering I'm not wearing make up and quickly jump off of the couch arm, making my skirt rise up a bit.

I make my way to my bathroom, adding a light coat of Maybelline New York's Volum Express, making my lashes have a nice smokey effect. Using my favourite L'Oreal eye liner, I finish my look with a nice amount of red lip gloss to give a glossy and full effect.

Looking at my reflection in approval, I make my way back to Louis, giving him a smile and I feel Harry's eyes burning into the back of head. Louis gets up, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and I look over my shoulder one more time before walking out of the hotel room with him.

While we walk out of the hotel, Louis smiles at me, "So what's with you and Harry, huh?"

"Nothing, he just doesn't like me for some reason," I reply while we walk towards a Fro Yo place. "Awe, he's just getting used to having someone else around the place," Louis says while we enter the small shop.

I wish you were right, Lou, I think sadly, but put on a smile when we are greeted by a young girl around the age of sixteen. She probably worked here for business experience, or her parents own the place, nonetheless I smile at her and order a medium cup of frozen yoghurt with some strawberries and chocolate sprinkles over it.

Louis orders a large cup, with chocolate sprinkles, oreo's and chocolate chip cookies and I can't help but laugh at the childish choice. The girl gets it for us, and Louis pays her before we start to walk back home, laughing and chatting while eating our frozen yoghurt.