Two

Perfect Two

Hey guysss! I'm sorry this story takes me so long to update, that's always how beginning stories are with me just so you know. I haven't been updating in my usual 'rhythm' but that's because of loads of people have been coming round who mean a lot to me and I have to spend time with them. Also I'm travelling today (17.07.2015) so this is possibly not being updated today.

Enjoy

<3 V.

P.S: Picture of Dani's room on top <3

| Daniella Mason |

"Boys?" I knock on their dressing room, awkwardly standing there while waiting for a reply. "Come in!" Liam's voice replied to my call and I open the door.

All the boys are lounging on the couch, fully clothed all except for Harry who's wearing no shirt. He looks hot on a picture, but in real life he's a million times hotter. I mean look at those abs! And those tattoos; the butterfly, the swallows, 'Things I can', 'Things I can't', the rose, the mermaid and so many more. The rose is one of my favourites though, together with the butterfly...

"Earth to Dani!" Louis waves his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. About Harry. "Eh... what?" I ask, blinking. "It's time to leave." Zayn tells me. "Oh alright then." I say, grabbing my clutch and sort of following them out of the door.

While walking down the hallway, Louis comes up next to me and whispers, "I saw you checking Harry out." My cheeks flush and I look down at the ground, "Er.."

"Don't worry he didn't notice, but be careful please." What the hell does he mean by that? I ask myself but before I can ask him he has already sped up and is already walking in front of me. Paul meets us at the back door with some other security guards ready to escort us to the hotel we're staying at.

I then realise why they had bodyguards; the swarm of fans was overwhelming and they seem to be ready to actually rip the boys away from the guards but they are always stopped by the protection the guards supply.

We all get into the hotel safely, and the boys all sprawl out on the couch. Louis and Zayn turn on the Wii to play some kind of game while Niall and Liam take their laptops out and do their own thing. Harry has his phone in his hands and seems to be texting someone.

I plop down next to him and he looks up. "Hi Dani." Harry smiles, lifting his feet onto my lap. "Hello Harry." I laugh, feeling the tingles of his feet on my lap. You're going too fast. You just met him for goodness sake! The better part of my brain thinks.

"What's up?" Harry asks, putting his phone aside. "Not much." I shrug, leaning against the back of the couch. "Boring." Harry chuckles and I join him.

"So Dani do you want to go shopping with us, tomorrow we have no shows to do so I guess we can go then." Louis suggests and I nod, "That's fine with me."

"Well that's settled then! Wait do you have a phone?" Louis then asks and I shake my head, "No, my mum never let me possess any kind of electronic device." All of them gasp and Niall nearly drops his phone, "Tha hell why not?"

"I don't know..." I answer honestly, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. "Then we're getting you one- And no you are not stopping us!" Harry smirks when he sees I'm about to protest. "Yeah. It's part of your job anyway, you're supposed to be able to contact us whenever," Liam agrees.

"Alright then." I sigh, crossing my left leg over my right, Harry's feet still in my lap. "Let's go around twelve tomorrow." Zayn suggests and we all agree. "Sweet. Anyway I think I'm gonna go to bed. Can someone show me my room...?" I ask awkwardly and Louis gets up, "I will."