42. Our Dirty Little Secret

Draven was furious.

Nothing had happened, but he had been wandering across the casino chatting with different people that he knew and meeting new people, but he was unable to shake off the feeling that someone was staring at him. The reason why was because Kyle was staring at him. Worse of all, Kyle was in no means hiding the fact that he was staring. He even winked at one point and Draven was furious because he felt his manhood become a bit agitated—to which he successfully relaxed.

Soon after, he was found seated at one of the bidding games and shoving in his money, angrily tapping on random buttons and most of what he came with go to waste. He had been attempting to avoid Kyle since the desires he felt were against what he thought was right, and he knew it wasn't. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop thinking about Kyle's warm hands hunting for him.

He inhaled a sharp breath, slamming his fist against one of the buttons and one of the securities guards in the back raised an eyebrow. He had not been able to find Hector, Sophie or Miranda, which was why he settled on playing games until he could no longer do so.

Draven had been seated there for about thirty minutes until he felt a presence close behind him. Before he could turn, he saw a hand reach over his shoulder and press a button on his game. The three figures rolled until they were fixed, and the signs WINNER brandished on the screen.

He heard Kyle say from behind him, "You won't lose all your money now."

Draven scoffed, standing from his seat and glaring at Kyle, "Can you leave me alone? We're not friends. Whatever happened last night was a mistake and it was never meant to—"

"What did happen last night?" Kyle raised an eyebrow, puckering his lips. When Draven stared at him confusingly, Kyle stepped forward and leaned in his ear, cooing, "How about you show me what happened last night?" Draven felt his muscles contract, and Kyle stepped backwards, "You know you do."

Draven's eyes narrowed, and he glanced around, noticing a few eyes were staring to glance in their direction, realizing that it was the pair that continuously had been arguing back and forth on the news. Draven forced a smile, faking a few chuckles before returning his sight on Kyle, and the smirk on Kyle's face caused Draven's to instantly vanish.

Between gritted teeth, he hissed, "East Bathroom."

Draven headed there first, a few people inside and he waited, leaning against the wall. There were a few people he knew, and he greeted them, waiting for Kyle to finally arrive. Once he did, Draven checked all the stalls before stepping towards the door and locking it, facing Kyle.

Kyle smirked, twirling the ice cubes in his drink, "Romantic."

"Nothing happened between us, alright?" Draven spat coldly. "I don't like you, and I don't want anything to do with you."

"Then why do you get all flustered when I wink at you?"

He inhaled a sharp breath, holding his composure. "Because you're perverted, it's sexual harassment."

Kyle burst into a series of chuckles before raising an eyebrow, "Oh, is it now?"

"Yes—"

"You sound a bit afraid," he tilted his head.

Draven scoffed, "I'm not afraid of you."

"Then why can't we just be buddies that fuck? You can't lie and say you've felt this connection with someone else; our sex was different. It had fire in it, hate in it," his eyes were filled with lust, "made my insides burn."

"Stop it."

"I want more," Kyle growled, stepping towards Draven who inhaled a breath. "I want more of you. I don't care about Eric, my engagement or anything, I want you for sex."

Draven gulped, seeing the monstrous hunger behind Kyle's gaze as he bit his bottom lip, his eyes beginning to devour Draven's body, as if he could see him naked.

Draven scratched the side of his face; it had been sensations he had never felt before, and only Kyle knew how to evoke them from within him. Which was why in a shaky breath, he whispered, "It's just sex...nothing more."

"Nothing less," Kyle's smirk grow dangerously.

Draven shook his head, raising his hand to stop Kyle from stepping forward, to which Kyle halted in his steps. He said quietly, "You can't tell anyone."

"It'll be our dirty little secret."

There was a short pause, and then suddenly, Draven raised his head and leaped forward, clamping his lips against Kyle's and instantly reaching for Kyle's buttoned suit. Even Kyle chuckled against the kiss, embracing Draven's eagerness and hunger as he pushed him backwards against the door.

Kyle tightly gripped Draven's shoulders, twirling around to have Draven pressed against the door. Draven felt Kyle's dominance begin to take over, barely able to reach for him before Kyle had his wrists pinned against the door. Kyle's lips were the first to leave, making their way down Draven's neck and causing him to moan and since a few times.

Both of them ached for more, one of their hands becoming interlaced and Kyle using his other to loosen Draven's belt buckle. They were filled with unimaginable ecstasy, both their minds falling into a trance that Draven completely forgot he was at a casino. His moans reached higher pitches, and Kyle had to rip his tie and place it over Draven's mouth, "You have to be quiet babe."

It had slipped out, but to Kyle's surprise, Draven simply nodded his head, his face filled with sweat as he braced himself for the burst of hormones about to start.

And it did, to which Draven's eyes rolled to the back of his head.