Chapter 19

Ok sooo sorry for the long wait things happen like school and cheerleading so um yeaahhh but I will try upload every weekend ! :)

Chapter 19

Carson POV

He can’t know it can’t be possible!  I’ve made sure that no one finds out I almost forgot my real name! What if he is a spy from Brazil looking for my dad.  The only good thing that bastard thought me was self defense.  Without thinking I pinched Gabe’s nerve in his neck making he drop to the floor in an unconscious state.

“Shittt!”  I whispered yelled frantically pushing him out the way of my bedroom door.  I hurried downstairs to see my so called perfect family leaving.

“Are you and Gabe coming out to eat with us were going to the new burger spot.”  My mom asked as she began to lock the front door.  Why the hell would she ask if she was locking the door in my face?!? 

“Uh no were just going to order something.”

“Ok make sure you talk with him about the adoption the clock is ticking!  We have two weeks till we have to give them an answer.”  My mom urged.

“Mom didn’t I tell you to tell them that once this baby comes out of my vagina then will I make the final decision!”  I said loudly.

“Ok ok well you need to get Gabe on board you need to talk to him stop beating around the bush!”  She said closing the door between us walking to meet the rest of her family.  Ugh I swear this woman will be the death of me!  Once they were out of site I quickly jogged upstairs being so I’m pregnant I couldn’t exactly sprint to my room.  Once in my room I tied Gabe to my desk chair by the way he isn’t exactly light.  Iran to the bathroom connected to my room to get a cup of cold water.  I waited until the cup was full to the top before carefully proceeding to Gabe.  Stopping in front of him I threw the cup of water in his face causing him to sputter and, try to wriggle free of the ropes.

“Carson what the fu-.” He got cut off by a slap to face.

“Who sent you here!”  I demanded giving him a hard glare.

“What the hell Carso- Alexiah or whatever your name is no one sent me here!  I lived here my whole life now untie me !!!” Gabe shouted.

The look he gave me sent chills down my spine I can’t let him go what if he is lying.  At this very moment I felt weak, scared, and lonely.

“No.”  I said barely in a whisper as tears bean leaking from my eyes and, the familiar burning sensation arouse in my throat.

Gabe’s POV

My face instantly softened as tears began pouring out of her eyes making her look vunerable.

“Alexiah I promise I’m not trying to hurt you your carrying my child.” I spoke calmly she deep in thought before speaking.

“So how did your parents react about the aby.” She asked softly looking at the ground.  I chuckled a little that she asked that question in the situation were in now.

“My mom cried and, my father yelled.”  I stated casually as she looked on the verge of crying again.

“Don’t worry they’ll come around besides their more angry at me anyway.  Now untie me I’m uncomfortable!” I said smiling at her trying to make this less awkward.  She laughed little before untying me and hugging me as tight as she could with her bulging stomach.

“So how to you knock me out?”  I asked pulling away from her as she smiled up at me sheepishly.

“Actually I just pinched a sensitive nerve in your neck.”  She corrected me giving me a hesitant look wondering if I was mad at her.  Surprisingly I wasn’t all I did was laugh I swear we have the oddest relationship.  We’ve been through hell and, back but to be honest I wouldn’t change a thing.

Ok vote comment fan so sorry not the best chapter but there will be better ones after this!! Trust me so tell me your thoughts etc.  Btw no editing :/