Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Alexiah POV

          Not two hours into sleeping I felt a cool liquid run down my thighs.  I jumped out of my sleep embarrassed that I have peed the bed.  Taking the blankets off me I discovered that I did not pee the bed but, my water had broke by the clear fluid soaking my sheets.  This can’t be happening I’m only 8 months pregnant so now I bit nervous.  But I need to stay calm I grabbed a bag to put baby clothes and diapers also I packed myself some clothes and feminine products.  I’m glad today is Friday so this means I have the car today.  I cleaned myself up and changed into some comfortable pair of clothes before heading to my car.  I was feeling a bit a pain in my lower abdomen so I quickly made my way to Creek Hill High School to get Gabe.

          I walked directly through the build I don’t have time to go to the office and waste time, eventually I found his classroom and, just walked in the middle of the lesson.

          “Um Ms. Mendoza what are you doing here?”  The teacher asked me stopping his lesson as people focused their attention on me.

          “Alexiah what are you doing here?”  Gabe questioned getting out his seat to walk towards me.

          “Excuse me but, she shouldn’t be in here she is no longer a member of OUR school.”  Raven snickered causing her friends to laugh.

          “RAVEN SHUT UP YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU SLUTTY HOE!”  I yelled as another contraction hit me as I leaned on the door frame a bit.

          “Anyway Gabe can you please join me in the hallway.”  I asked as he nodded and led me outside the classroom shutting the door.

          “What’s up?”  He asked casually

          “My water broke and, I need you to take me too hospital because I’m kind of in a little bit of pain.”  Before I could say anything g Gabe began to swiftly rush me our car and drive me to the hospital my mom is at.  This made me feel a bit better knowing she can be here for the birth of Gabriela.

          “Hello Welcome to Lady of Lords Hospital! How can I help you?”  The middle aged nurse asked.