Chapter 18

Ok chapter 18 :) legoooo my stupid computer finally decides to work and I have no school today :)

NO editing at  all !:(

Chapter 18…

Carson’s POV

‘Where is Gabe he has been gone for more than 10 minutes?”  I thought in my head.  As I was about to go get him he emerged into the room with the notebooks and an emotionless face.  No smile nothing.

          “Hey what’s wrong?” I asked as he gave me the spare notebooks and grabbed his things to leave.

          “Uh my mom called me I’m telling her about the baby situation with her and my dad.” He said looking down at the ground.

          “Ok…”  I said a bit disappointed.

          “Don’t worry I’m going to comeback later.” He said smiling at me making my heart drop.

          “Ok I’ll see you later.”  He hugged me before he left at least he isn’t acting funny anymore.

Gabe’s POV

As I walked over my house I all these thoughts ran through my head on how my parents were going to react to my current situation.  When I walked in the house dinner was already at the table and my parent’s were having conversation among them self’s.

“Oh sweetie you’re finally here!”  My mom exclaimed coming over to me hugging me tightly while my father just shook his head.

“You need to stop babying that boy.”  He laughed shaking his head

“Ok guys can we sit down what I need to talk to you guys about is serious.”  I said taking a seat as they followed.

“So what is it son?”  My dad asked.

“I’m going to be a father 4 months.”  I mumbled.

“YOU WHAT GABE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVER HEARD OF PROTECTION!!”  My father screamed as my mother sobbed.  My mother usually never cry’s so it’s hard for me to watch her do so.

“Gabe I’m very disappointed in you but, you will take care of my grandchild.”  She said looking me in the eyes. That look scared me more than my father yelling at me.  We all sat and, talked about my current situation over some dinner in the end they both want to meet Carson.

“Ok I’ll be back soon I have to go see Carson.”  They both nodded going upstairs they didn’t know Carson was our neighbor.

Carsons POV

I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer hoping it was Gabe. It was. He greeted everyone in the house before we went upstairs to my room.  When he left I kept wondering what took him so long in the basement so I decided to ask.

          “Hey what took you so long in the basement ba- I mean Gabe?”  I quickly corrected myself turning red with embarrassment.  As Gabe smirked at me closing the little space between us.

          “If you wanted to be together all you have do is tell me.”  He whispered huskily in my ear.  All I could do is close my eyes and enjoy the moment I didn’t want to argue with him as kissed down my neck.  All of a sudden he stopped kissing on me pissing me off.

          “But you have do something for me..”  He trailed staring me in the eyes

          “Tell me.”  I said trying to kiss him as he stopped me.

          “Who are you Carson Manning or should I say Alexiah Mendoza?”

Ok I’m so sorry everything has just been going terrible this past week from my computer to school but hey I still updated so comment vote and fan and what do you think Carsons reaction is going to  be?