Chapter 7

Ok first I would like to start off by saying SORRRRRYYYY for not posting I have been extremely busy!!! But I’m back now yay summer break gives me more time to post!!! Alright well I’ll stop talking now lol!!

Chapter 7

I woke up in a white room I looked down to see I was in a hospital gown.  What the hell?

“Oh Carson are you ok?!?”  My mother asked in her considered motherly tone.

“Yeah I’m fine just a slight headache.  Why am I in a hospital bed?”  I questioned reaching over to take a sip of water.

“Let me help you with that.”  My mom grabbed the cup bringing it to my mouth as I took a quick sip.

“During the school fire drill you blacked out.”  She explained.

“Is the baby ok?” I requested.

“Well have to wait intill the doctor comes back with the test results sweetie.”  She smiled weakly.

As if on cue there was a soft knock on the door.

“Hello I’m Dr. Barnes who is the guardian here?”

“Well that would be me.”  My mom introduced herself.

“That’s a surprise I thought you two were sisters.”  He gave my mom a charming smile that would make any woman swoon over him.  Dr. Barnes has ocean blue eyes and, chocolate brown hair he appeared to be in his late 30’s tops.

“Oh stop!”  My mom giggled while trying to hide the blush coming to her cheeks.  Ok gross much!!  I cleared my throat really loud so I can find out the results of the test.

          “Oh sorry about that.”  Dr. Barnes winked at my mom before turning towards me again.  “So how are you feeling Ms. Manning?”

          “Pretty shitty.”  I muttered

          “CARSON!”  My mom gave me a disapproving look.

          “I meant ‘crappy’.”  I rolled my eyes Dr. Barnes chuckled slightly.

          “Your blackout gave us quiet a scare but you and, your baby seem to be doing fine.  The cause of is stress so try staying calm maybe some meditation could do the trick.  Also you need to see an OB/GYN for the duration of your pregnancy I will give your mother all the information for your doctor.  Before I forget I will write you a prescription for some prenatal vitamins you will need to take for the development for the fetus.”  Dr. Barnes explained before leaving the room.