Chapter 13

Chapter 13 …… legoo:0  no editing yet

Carson POV

As I stared at Jewel and Kyle I was so shocked I guess hating each other all the time makes hot sex!  For some reason I wanted to laugh at the site before me because never in a million years would I have guessed they were sleeping together.

“JEWEL AND KYLE SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”  I sang in a terribly while their faces turned a deep red.

“Omg Carson shut up this is not funny!”  She screeched grabbing a blanket to cover her naked body.

“What the hell Jewel!”  Kyle yelled covering his manhood with a pillow.  This was just too funny I am now going to torture them for the rest of their lives.

“Ok like I bet you guys have bomb sex…”  Jewel looked down shyly.  Whoa Jewel never got like this for any guy she has been with.  I looked over at Kyle who was trying to hide his smirking.

“Well Carson to be quite honest having sex with Jewel is Ah-mazing.”  I laughed as Jewel screamed and, ran into the bathroom.

“Ok well you guys should clean up and what not I need to talk to you guys downstairs.”  I spoke remembering why I came here in the first place.

Jewel POV  (  a little before Carson finds them getting freaky;)

          I swear I hate this friggin guy at times but, this is honestly the best sex I have ever had!  Sometimes I wonder how it would be to date Kyle he is a very popular guy though we have a strictly sex relationship so it wouldn’t work out.

          “Kylee.”  I moaned as he kissed all over me making arching my back in anticipation.

          “What?”  He asked in a husky voice as he began removing my underwear.

          “Did you hear that I think it’s coming from downstairs.  Did you lock the front door?”  I asked panicking slightly sitting up from my current position.

          “Stop being so paranoid relax Jewel.”  He gave me one of those dazzling smile making me lay back down so he could continue removing my underwear.  Everything was going great in till my door was thrown opening causing me to jump.

          “JEWEL AND KYLE WHAT THE HELL!”  Carson screamed covering her eyes from a site she would consider disturbing.  Oh gosh this can’t be happening I froze not knowing what to do still in shock as Carson was laughing.

“Omg Carson shut up this is not funny!”  I screeched grabbing a blanket to cover my naked body.  I can’t believe she is embarrassing me like this ugh I’ll handle her later.

“What the hell Jewel!”  Kyle yelled covering his manhood with a pillow.   

“Ok like I bet you guys have bomb sex…”  Carson trailed off waiting for a reaction from me and Kyle.  I looked down hiding my face from them this is so awkward!

“Well Carson to be quite honest having sex with Jewel is Ah-mazing.”  Carson and Kyle laughed as I screamed and, ran into the bathroom.  Why am I acting like this Kyle is really doing something to me.

“Jewel you can come out now Carson is waiting down stairs she needs to talk to us.” He said calmly as I hesitantly exited the bathroom and rushed to throw on some clothes seeing he was already dressed.  I guess Carson brought up his clothes…

Carson POV

I waited for them too come downstairs relaxing on the couch watching the television.  About 10 minutes later they made their way to the living room just sitting their silently.

“So what’s up?”  Kyle asked waiting for an answer.

“I told Gabe about the baby and now he is trying to mess up the adoption process!”  I exclaimed throwing my arms up all the frustration from early this morning coming back to me angering me even more.

“Wow seriously!”  Jewel said in shock.

“Yes but, I have a plan guys and Kyle I’m going to need your help.”  I smiled at him as he looked a bit nervous.

Ok what do you think let me know PLEASE vote, comment and fan!!!  Love yous all